The Final Countdown

Its almost time! Weve waited for so long and the time is almost here!

One last wake up frands!

11 Likes

Get ready for some action!

4 Likes

Play this track and read… https://youtu.be/egzfvjy6sqk

Good morning. In less than twelve hours, adventurers from Diablo 2 will join other gamers from around the world, and you will be launching the largest battle in the history of mankind.

Mankind. That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can’t be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests - LOOT! Perhaps it is fate that today is September 23rd, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution. But from the Lord of Destruction.

We’re fighting for our right to play. To have fun. And when we slaughter Hell Baal today, the 23rd of September will no longer be known as just another day, but as the day the world of sanctuary declared in one voice, "We will not go silently into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We’re going to farm on! We’re going to thrive!

Today we celebrate Diablo 2: Resurrected LAUNCH DAY!
-Deckard Cain (probably)

2 Likes

fun fact:
the continent europe is named after this band

4 Likes

It’s the final braincell!!!

1 Like

Cannot play this until 6 pm est tomorrow after I get off from work basicly.

1 Like

Don’t do this. There are so many Americans thinking Hitler is still alive and there’s never been a wall in Berlin.

They might believe you :wink:

Hoping to get a few hours in, in the morning, then have to wait till Sunday night to play again :slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face:

I’ll be working… So I get to dodge the launch issues that are bound to happen right out of the gate again. :stuck_out_tongue:

Have fun all!

my body is ready for this

What time will be released?

8 hours from now i belive.

It is almost upon us. The time has come

I honestly just double checked the calender if it is thursday! It happend to me once already that i was a day early and was completly bummed out after i realized that.

I thought it was 8 am :frowning:

less than 30 minutes!

starts in less that 20 min! :nerd_face:

3 Likes

I shall drink a scotch on your behalf - enjoy when you get off work.

1 Like

15 minutes left! Excite. :sunglasses:

1 Like

13 minutes!
Great number!

2 Likes