The cursed peat

Anyone want to help with the cursed peat event? I have one more conquest to complete and I can’t seem to get boss mode :sob: I am on console, I am aware of some sort of bug but I’m trying to complete the season

playstation? If so, hard mode or soft core?

I assume you’ve done the easy ones already, meaning On a Good Day and The Thrill. I’d therefore suggest doing Years of War instead as the third conquest.

I’ve heard Curses! is a bit tricky to accomplish on consoles.

1 Like

You heard correct. Unless you get a ringer like “Behind Times” from here, its pretty tricky. The main thing that helps is at least 1 multishot build, or a bell drop and the positioning.

1 Like

You’ll want to be a DH Multishot/Mauraders MS, or Crusader Hammerdin. As Taetew, the positioning is the key here. You’ll want to be slightly above the steps, or else you’re not going to get enough kills. I find one flip back with minimal walking can typically handle this. And you can’t run out of hatred at all during the entire time. Cindercoat works wonders here.

The main problem is, if you don’t position yourself correctly, i.e. you didn’t vault back to the correct position (and there’s not much room for a margin of error here), you might have wasted the attempt. In the video I made, there’s a blood spatter right behind where I am. Where I’m standing, to where the blood spatter is, is about the extent of the zone you can be in. (It would be easier with a picture to highlight the area, but I haven’t been active enough to post pictures on the form).

As Kirottu mentioned, Years of War is probably a better conquest, but if you mention which class you’re trying to run Boss Mode on, perhaps I can help with some tips. Remember, you don’t have to do Vidian for that conquest.

Diablo 3 Curses/Stars Aligned Console Solo Build - YouTube

Upload your picture to an image hosting site and then…

1. Copy the URL to the clipboard
  2. Paste the URL into your forum post
  3. Highlight the URL in your post
  4. Click the </> button in the editor
  5. This will turn your URL into pre-formatted text
  6. Whilst not clickable, the URL will be properly formatted so others can copy / paste it like this… http://www.ThisIsAnExample.com/HowToMakeLinks.htm