The Community List

:heart:

3 Likes

4 Likes

I’m not going to post the links. You can find them easily.
My Top 5 favorite Composers:
Mendelssohn
J, S. Bach
Tchaikovsky
Dvorak
Stravinsky
I kept it to five, Feel free to add.
Honorable Mention to Mahler, Handel, and Rimsky-Korsakov
The common factor is a gift for Melody.

1 Like

Elvis rocking out with some AC/DC :metal:

2 Likes

Renaissance - Sight & Sound Live at BBC - 1977 - YouTube
Doesn’t anyone remember this band?
I saw them in Carnegie Hall with a full orchestra. It was truly awesome.

1 Like

Kinda not a fan of non-game-music for RPGs, usually do those things in FPS or SCBW/SC2 cause it’s more of a “measure aggression” or “measure timing” type of thing, whilst RPGs are more like important to be aware of surroundings/sounds so tend to not do that much in those

BUT, for the sake of sharing something I must say I freakin’ ADORE Amorphis (Tuonela, Elegy, UTRC, Queen of Time, you name it), and usually prefer listening to whole albums

Actually gonna share a bit for you to “taste” the stuff below

P.S., here’s a bit of something different/“special” that kinda “lasts” and makes an atmosphere at the same time (well, presuming you could endure the Autumn theme)

:slight_smile:

1 Like
3 Likes

And it’s been the ruin of many a poor boy. And God, I know I’m one.

2 Likes

Stop to be polite…

2 Likes

I met Burkhart, front man of Hate Squad, when he worked at a T-Mobile Call Center in Germany with my ex decades ago, during some “band downtime” due to some members moving on in life, one guy finished his doctorate for example.

He wanted a website for Hate Squad so we hung out, got totally cooked and watched the bands VHS collection to give me some insight, they are not a huge band but I still had a blast.

This is my favorite Hate Squad track.

2 Likes

Front men are so rude! And so cute <3

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

2 Likes

A few new ones from KK formally with Judas Priest.

Mom, grandpa is in his mancave rocking out again.

3 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone enjoying playing the keyboard as much as the guy in this band…

2 Likes
3 Likes

It’s still Halloween in some places…

4 Likes

Please fill your day with brightness!

1 Like

awesome movie, cool soundtrack

1 Like

Just came to say that… Hope you’re all as awesome as me :stuck_out_tongue: , and as such even YT will be kind enough to offer true gems like this :smiley:

Enjoy the adrenaline (before, during, and after) whatever it is being done :slight_smile:

4 Likes