The CM is looking for some Diablo content creators

Wudijo is probably the only one I watch anymore. I like him better than Raxx, and I don’t care who is better, I guess the style of the video appeals to me more? He made a video about everything they needed to do to fix DH for season 21 and guess what, blizz was listening and they did most of what he said.

1 Like

Yeah, we are the most active DH clan on the forums by FAR.

If anyone is curious how I know that, go to DH forum. Select “Top” for most active topics, and sort by “All Time”. The authors on the top 12 spots INCLUDING the only sticky, are all from our same clan The Prime Assassins (TPA).

So we’re at least a big deal in the DH forum galaxy (within the D3 universe) at least!

2 Likes

The Diablo community has some outstanding people, I hope that more individuals are included in Blizzcon events. Please do not invite people to stream or give out beta keys to anyone that dose not play the game, like you did with the RoS beta. If someone has left the community and now trash talks everything why invite them? Share the love with people who have stayed with you. I can think of a few people from this forum that I would like to see at Blizzcon.

I also like his Diablo Lore.

Some of the guys after Blizzcon: Diablo 4 & BlizzCon Recap with Rhykker, Bluddshed, Leviathan, Deadset, ThaPchild, SvR.

4 Likes

Bludd one of the best HC SOLO players in the game, consistently finishing in top 10 and almost never does groups for paragon grinds. ODT is toxic.

1 Like

Streamers show their game playing, but where is the creation?
Creating new diablo content - does this not mean, making new content like ideas for new bounties or new kind of endless rift or creating new maps, animations, texst and audio.
You are only telling me, who are the streamer that show me playing the old game, but nothing new as content invention or creation.

Most of them are liable to be botters, so it’s not exactly a good idea to recommend anyone who twitches. Unless we want a repeat of something like Wyatt Cheng plugging Botynator on twitter.

PS: streaming/twitching is not “content creation”. If you want REAL content creators, look no further than Carbot Animations.

2 Likes

Content creation can be blogs, video, or commentary…doesn’t have to be creation of new art/lore by the individual. People like those listed are creating diablo 3 content by making videos about the contents of diablo 3 or diablo 2 as well in some of them.

Voicing their opinions as well for how certain things should be changed and why or implemented in future content.

1 Like

Rax and Wudijo are by far know the most about how the game works and can push the top 10 Leaderboards every season.

Other guys know the game, but if you aren’t playing D3 at the highest level, then it’s not really fun to watch them play.

Rax is the best at explaining what to do. No question there.

You are correct. The real creators are people who actually make games, music, movies, or other various forms of art. “Content creator” is just a term people came up with because it sounds better than the truth, “internet hobo”. There’s a reason the people who actually make things don’t call themselves “content creators”… they do not want to be associated with these worthless idiots.

1 Like

Epicgamersgroup

Lol advertising your own twitch, like that’s gonna get you more views around here…

1 Like

MrLlama is your man:

1 Like

Take into account some advices of mrLlama and you wil have gratitude of old diablo fans, their children and grandchildren. People who left diablo for POE or other games will certainly get back. Best wishes.

1 Like

I’d like it to be Quin69, he knows better

1 Like

Yes, smart guy, I saw only one his video but I saw lot of passion there.

Raxxanterax, simply the best streamer out there right now. Calm, collected, and to the point. He explains things succinctly, never trash talks or belittles anyone, and is just fun to watch.

Wudijo, very similar to Raxx, but with a killer accent. Really goes in depth with his explanations, and pushed fun to watch high level content.

Bluddshed, another laid back player, and one I always check out pre season. Plus he knows the HC game.

For just entertainment I enjoy Bannik13s banter.

4 Likes

Does Q69 even play Diablo anymore? I thought he jumped ship for PoE. He even showed up at Blizzcon with a PoE shirt on.

1 Like

Possibly not cuz for some people diablo 3 is non playable, they are diablo fans but non psycho addict insane like others who still plays d2 after 20 years. If someone does not play diablo anymore it does not mean that he wouldn’t play tough in new playable sequel.

2 Likes

I don’t think he does, no. But I don’t blame him.

1 Like

I have been watching Quin69 for years. He’s great!

2 Likes