Thank You Forum - I Followed Advice

Thanks to all the folks that helped me on my earlier post. I was able to accomplish several things:

1. Kept grinding until I got five (5) waste pieces + ring
  2. First upgrade of a mighty weapon turned into my missing Bul-Kathos weapon.

These two changes…wow. Went from T6 to T9…I’m certain I can go higher. Struggling a bit with what to put on my LMB? I have leap right now (paired with the ring of might is nice).

Anyway - take a look at my armory and let me know what some next steps might be?

Well, you need to drop the 2 pieces of Immortal King stuff…

1. Lamentation mighty belt (equipped).
  2. Mantle of Channelling (shoulders, extract and make active in the Cube’s armour slot).
  3. Ambo’s Pride (one-handed mighty weapon, extract and make active in the Cube’s weapon slot).

The belt allows Rend to stack twice (2 times damage), and increases its damage by 150% (2.5 times damage) and Ambo’s makes Whirlwind automatically apply Rends, and the damage occurs over one second rather than fifteen seconds (15 times damage).

So, that’s 2 * 2.5 * 15 times Rend damage = 75 times Rend damage.

Also, dropping the IK set pieces means you don’t need to be using the Ring of Royal Grandeur. You want a Convention of Elements as your 2nd equipped ring, and an Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac for the Cube slot.

As for what I have on my LMB, it’s Ground Stomp / Wrenching Smash. This also proc’s Band of Might, but also yanks mobs into a tight cluster around you, so that you can take advantage of Area Damage. (Rends that are automatically applied by Ambo’s Pride don’t benefit from AD, but manually cast ones do). It also allows you to short-distance yank mobs into an Oculus circle (assuming your follower has an Oculus Ring equipped).

Oh, and you don’t have Rend in your current abilities. Almost none of the WW/Rend build’s damage comes from WW, it’s all from Rend. You want Rend/Bloodbath on your ability bar so that Ambo’s applies the runed version, and so that you can manually cast it.

The absolute priority is Ambo’s 1st, then Lamentation a close 2nd.

1 Like

ah ok very good.

So how to get Ambo’s? Upgrade rare weapons?

i just picked up the belt, so I have that. No luck on the rings yet, but just started so something to look forward to.

1 Like

Upgrade rare 1h mighty weapons. Go to the blacksmith and make 2-3 rare 1h mighty weapon then upgrade them until you get one. Then immediately put it in the cube when you get it.

1 Like