Thank you Blizzard Echoning Nightmare

I would like to thank blizzard for adding echoing nightmare as a game mode god be praised

4 Likes

Nice new endgame, now i can make caldesann on my items xd

1 Like

We have won the battle against purists

2 Likes

You always had that option. Just level up any legendary gem to rank 80 and that should be good enough for your first set of augments.
After that full rank 100, etc.

Too much time, i have a life, i have a job, now it is better, i can do the new mechanic and others can do old leveling way. everyone is happy. You can always drop the petrified scream on the ground.

4 Likes

the 2x drop will be on from today till the end of S26. it will be only available on Season. Echoing nightmare will be avaiable as another tier of Greater rift

1 Like

I admire your enthusiasm.

I’m so hyped. this addition to the game cut at least dozens of hours of unnecessary grinding and also you preserve your Gems from your build

3 Likes

Still have to level up legendary gems and collect ridiculous numbers of marquise. At least they have the de Sade part right.

It will be an OK thing like every 100th GR as a snapshot break from the usual. And then it will be the usual. And cycle.

Still its better than sacrificing High leveled Legendary gems also its easier to gather normal gems because you have squirt essences to do it, also there is the follower where you equip broken crown and get twice gems from drops

Have you tried to do Goblin Vaults with broken crown equiped?

2 Likes

Collect gems vs grind 200+GR, clearly gems are easier.

2 Likes

If all GR did 5 upgrades at a time, it would be 260 rifts for lvl 100 caldesann and then another 390 to overlap to lvl 150, summing everything up would be 650 rifts at least but in reality it would be 750GR because sometimes you rank up 3 or 4 times and you have 60% chance in other cases, is it serious that people would rather do 750GR than do an echoing scream and get gem 125?

1 Like

Just buff EN droprate and it will be perfect new mechanic…

3 Likes

It halves the time though. And that is for people who can get to that GR level. And there are tons of people who never even get 125 gems for augments. Doing those 120ish level GR’s for the last few levels takes a really long time for most people, that is even above many players’ highest GR for a season.

1 Like

No, never, nope, not a once.

Why the holy monkey fuel would I want to equip it when my follower can for me? And, for this season, I haven’t even found one yet. And I am not wasting my time with “upgrade rare” to get one. I suppose I can cheat and switch to Campaign Mode where the drop rate is higher, specifically.

Ooo. That only really matters for people who want to push long and hard. The more common casual player isn’t going to notice, much, though it almost evens the entry fee.

Basically, the EN is a 2-3 minute side escapade after playing for 5-6 hours. That benefits players at the 1000+ hours far more than the 100.

I did not say it was hard. Just that it still has to be done, no matter what. Get those Whispers. Can’t augment with them without the gems. Period.

In Campaign Mode, the Skeleton King has a high drop rate for Leoric’s Crown, not the Broken Crown.

1 Like

So u said that EN is better x GR upgrading, how casual players would make all 13 high level caldesann on GR with less than 100 hours of playing? impossible, it takes 750+GR to upgrade all caldesann to lvl 150, go play with group, i played less than 100 hours of season and i have more than 30 EN and 500+ sparing gems. One goblin vault with broken crown equipped gives u 50-80 gems…

1 Like

Technically in campaign mode the Leoric Crown is guaranteed drop rate 100 percent.