Testing Mundu SB without Enforcer and Mask of Jeram

I finally got to run a test without pet bonuses from Mask of Jeram or Enforcer.

Instead I used Belt of Transcendence to make the RG easier. It was Man Carver and the fetishes did their job by distracting him.

I used Pain Enhancer instead of Enforcer.

My current stats:
Int: 26K
Toughness: 78M
Recovery: 4.9M

Current clear with pet bonuses:
GR132 - 14:29
Damage: 4.9M

Testing clear without Pet Bonuses:
GR126 - 12:55

So roughly a -6GR loss.

Testing with Frostburns in Cube:
GR127 - 14:03

I need to run a test without Pain Enhancer since Phantasm snapshots APS at time of cast.

GR126 - 13:11

Cubed - Belt of Transcendence (makes it easier on the RG)
Gem - Ice Blink
Using Slam Dance instead of Ghost Trance - don’t need the extra damage reduction

Nice testing!
If thats the case, then I don’t think 5 Grift level is that hard of a hit after all…

I’m curious what the adjustments are going to be. May not be as bad as it sounds on paper.

It’s been pointed out to me that there’s still a 1.75 (APS) multiplier on the Phantasm ticks. That multiplier will go away in PTR. I hoping that’s not more than an additional -2GR loss since Phantasm isn’t doing 80%+ of the damage without Jeram and Enforcer.

I tested it myself with 991 paragon in Season, with ok-ish gear at Grift 100.

I did switch Ghost Trance with Slam Dance and Enforcer to Pain Enchancer.
Switch Mask of Jeram to Frostburn, and also tested with Belt of Transcendens.

1. Test:
    Enforcer & MoJ = 8 min 08 sec

2. Test:
    Pain Enchancer & Frostburn = 7 min 45 sec

3. Test:
    Pain Enchancer & Belt of Transcendens = 9 min 10 sec

I actually felt most comfortable with Frostburn & Pain Enchancer. The Freeze is awesome and attack speed is high with groups of enemies. But Rift Guardians are slower, that Belt of Transcendens.

So I at low paragon and middle grift difficult, the nerf is not that big of a deal.

Test without Pain Enhancer. It greatly increases a multiplier that will be going away.

I’m planning to test with Pain Enhancer in PTR. I’m hoping that the increased APS makes up for some of the damage loss.

Worst case scenario we can just go back to a LON build like I used to do after finding enough Legendary items… The Mundu set is by far my fav WD set so Im sad to see it only last 1 season. BUt it might not be all that bad its pretty op - about to run a lvl 100 GR and for me that’s a lot - only 760 paragon lvls and I started the season 2 weeks late…

Pain enhancer requested critical hit to apply t/e breeding effect.

I tested it and the pets do not do critical hit, right?

Pain enhancer requested critical hit to apply breeding effect.

I tested it and the pets do not do critical hit, right?