Terror in Blood achievement

For reference, I did it in Adventure/seasonal mode. But, I’ve never heard of season or non season ever making a difference.

2 Likes

If you look at the the screenshots provided by @mickeyknox, it doesn’t look like it’s a Seasonal Achievement. It’s listed under: Achievements/Career/Classes/Necromancer.

It can be done in Adventure Mode.

You may find this thread helpful: Terror in the Blood achievement in Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

@Leviathan beat me.  

2 Likes

I’m having this same bug, and none of the suggestions have worked.
Playing on PC, North America, I’ve probably run it close to 24 times now, every difficulty I can manage.
Campaign, Advenure, no life per second, no life per kill, starting the fight at full health, starting the fight at 1% health, only using Blood Spear and Blood Nova, nothing is working.
It’s incredibly frustrating as this is the last necromancer achievement I need for the dragon’s wings, and I’ve been stuck on it for over a week.

2 Likes

i have the same problem tried every combination. i have seen ppl on youtube do it with bloodrush and it doesnt work for me ( tried every single skill that cost hp under 10% now) guess well never have the pretty red wings. i also see alot of ppl say u can only get it on seasonal even tho it shouldnt matter.

1 Like

same, broken tried it 12 times tonight

1 Like

This achievement is defo broken. i tried it multiple times as a non season char and i failed everytime. then i did it on season first try. actually i didnt have to deal the killing blow. during the last phase when diablo is in limbo and do nothing, just get your life under 10% and thats it. you dont have to kill him actually.

/seasonal - hardcore

Has anyone figured out if this is bugged in NS? I have tried many times to complete this, doing all the necessary steps, making sure no life regen whatsoever from all aspects, no follower, etc. There seems to be a lot of players trying to finish this out. I am not a Nec player, but as D3 is slowly closing out, I want to complete as many achievements as possible. I primarily play Wiz/Monk/DH, so Nec is completely new to me but have been able to get almost everything except this one!

All I really want to know is if anyone can complete this in NS? If so, how!

Any insights or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you so much for any advice.

P.S. Can this be done with two players? Perhaps if I just keep my life below 10%, use a life spender, but the other player takes him out, does that work? (am struggling for a solution here, will try that tomorrow, with using a life spender ever step and update if it works)

I had the same experience as Damon. I tried unsuccessfully like 5 or 6 times on NS, then I switched to a seasonal character (just recently in S30) and got it on the first try, so I believe NS is bugged.

Thanks for the reply! Yes, definitely seems bugged for NS. Wish I knew that a week ago so I could’ve done it in season; now I have to build a Nec next season just for this achievement. Ah well …

Again, thank you for the response!

1 Like