Tempest Rush Interupt

What’s the deal with TR being interrupted constantly? Am I doing something wrong? Is it another bug Blizz refuses to fix for PoJ? My spirit is full.

TR has a bug with movement speed, too much speed can make TR to interrupt randomly. This is particulary annoying with PoJ set since it provides movement speed based on the Sweeping Wind stacks.

Also do not move the cursor over your character while channeling TR, this will also cause interrupts.

2 Likes

Do you happen to know the ideal movement speed to alleviate this issue? I’m 100% sure this issue is why I cannot complete a 120 solo in time.

What is your 2nd weapon? At GR 120, you should definitely be using Azurewrath or Utar’s Roar for the extra cold damage. VW is great for speed farming, but not ideal for pushing.

I use a primal Won Khim Lau in main hand and a Primal Echoing Fury with Cold Damage in my off hand.

#305 - 119 - 13m 39.083s - May 12, 2021 9:26:25 PM

The problem I get is not limited to a weapon and happens more in higher rifts with Azurewrath. It’s almost like my right mouse button stops working and the tempest rush stops. It is quite annoying. I thought it may simply be there is a jailer I missed or similar but it wasn’t.
I know everyone calls it spin-to-win like the Barb, but that’s the point - keeping the Taeguk stacks up and the wind etc etc…

2 Likes

IDK, I see your point. I 've been switching between primal echoing fury and primal pig sticker. I see far fewer stack drops with the pig stick than the fury. really odd stuff.

also, made a move on the normal solo board. getting hairy at every level up from here.
159. satchem 123 14m 55 May 25, 2021