Team GR 150 - Manipulate seasonal theme x4 bannable?

Look, there is ToS (Terms of Service), we all accepted it. Your example with history class map isnt good / similar / correct / fair, what about students who are fair and dont look on that map?

If teacher says “Looking into map is forbidden” like blizz has stated in the ToS “Using any exploit / bug to take advantage over other players is forbidden”, then even if teacher leaves map open, those students who will look into that map broke rules = students fault.

In this particular case, i believe that few times per rift (in group) is possible to unintentionally use this exploit. But someone who is running whole rifts over and over again with this and even saying tactic calls on their twitch channel, should be permanently banned. Its sad that some d3 top players / groups teach their viewers how to take advantage of bugs / exploits or just simply cheat (bots, turbohud, etc).

Anyway Blizz is silent again and we all know how this will end. Broken leaderboard, they will maybe get ban in the end of the season, then Blizz gonna put D3 on sale and next season this will start over again. Most of those players have new Acc every 1-2 season.

I’ve reported him several times and nothing happens. Not even from Twitch side. But then again, they allow girl streamers to go around the rules to stream in next to no clothes. Now we got another one viewbotting himself while he sleeps and sits in the lobby in D3. Multiple reports and nothing happens.

4 Likes

…and than some guys on forums cry for nerfs, cause “game is too easy, too much powah creep” when everyone is doing GR 150 in 2-4 Man groups with less than 2000 paragon and only few augments if any at all abusing the season theme…

All cause of an exploit and what does Blizz? Nothing… Wouldn’t suprise me if they nerfed GoD like they did the new WD set, cause I bet some player by the end of the season will probably solo 140-145 or even 150 GR with it…

They have no problem destroying builds capable of soloing 150 GR, but don’t care about players abusing their season themes, using THUD, macros live streaming on TWITCH or others using BOTS

Maybe they’ll just ban some of the top leaderboard players by the end of the season just to show “how they care”…

4 Likes

We just got an official response that this is actually working as intended. Dont need to fear getting banned for this.

2 Likes

More like this was the way kill streaks works from the beginning and they can’t fix it. I am totally fine with an OP season where I can get some 150 gems without playing 24/7