Tanky 500B toughness UE Multishot build

I made this build as a joke to see how much toughness one could squeeze out with the new changes coming next patch. The only restrictions I imposed on myself are:

• No Goldwrap (this should be doable in GR)
  • Paragon capped at 2000
  • Gem ranks and Caldesann’s (Dex only) capped at 120
  • Full UE set bonus must be active with 86 maximum discipline
  • Yang’s Recurve and Dead Man’s Legacy must be used w/ Dawn in the cube

Now with these restrictions, I came up with a build that is capable of 583,942,872,947 toughness according to D3 planner!

https://ptr.d3planner.com/317314991

To see the toughness, go to skills/effects and turn on everything: Vengeance, Evasive Fire, Shadow Power, Gogok of Swiftness (15 stacks), Mutilation Guard, Wraps of Clarity, Elusive Ring, and the Stone Gauntlets (5 stacks).

Of course, such a build isn’t really useful since the DPS is quite low at 861k and it is missing several key legendary gems, Focus/Restraint, and basically all offensive item affixes! This is just for fun but it would be amusing to have 500B toughness laughing at monsters in a GR150!

Tank you for playing UE Multishot

5 Likes

Heh… you’d be activating the “Enrage Timer” in T16 boss fights. That’d be a fun YouTube clip :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s… a lot of toughness.

Coming from a monk who rolls with approx 1.5b-1.8b in GR’s… I feel like a puny human.

2 Likes

“What’s your roll in the 4P Meta”

Iria “Target”

5 Likes

Now… if only they would give DH’s a reliable gathering tool. Say for Spike Trap or Caltrops.

1 Like

Oh man…like building Johan ammy pull or Barb Harpoon into a dagger???

Change one of the Vengeance Runes to an “Aura of Hatred” - An aura that attracts all beasties within x yards to your position. Costs y amount of hatred/sec and runs until hatred ball is empty.

I’m glad everyone is enjoying the silly theory crafting. Does anyone else have a different idea for what to optimize with a given set of constraints (e.g. paragon level, specific set being used, maximize toughness)?

I can do any possible DH build optimization but I can try other classes too if there is demand.