Tankiest Sader set for hardcore?

Hi team,

I’m close to done with my softcore season for now (hit GR 110 and done with journey) and looking to try hardcore with a different mindset. I’m don’t normally play crusader and have not played any of the non AoV sets seriously aside from completing set dungeons.

Question: which build or set do you think is tankiest and mostly worry free for hardcore ? I’m not worried about speed. LOD builds count too.

Thanks ,

Fellow Sader.

Invoker.
https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Meteorblade-2266/hero/114404119

Thanks I’ll give that one a shot. Looks pretty Tanky with Aquila’s and the 4 piece .

I made a Roland’s build and it’s the tankiest sader I know by a mile:
diablofans (dot) com/builds/88239-2-6-6-rolands-the-brave-dualist
For HC you can switch finery to cheat death.

edit, You can make even tankier builds technically but of course you sacrifice more and more LB viability the tankier you go.

That’s an interesting setup as it looks to be a blend of the standard rolands sweep attack build and shield bash build.

What’s the rotation like ? Normally you either span sweep attack or shield bash and then hit shield glare.

the idea is that you match the attack to the corresponding coe rotation and mob density, but there’s a quick written guide on the build page that should answer any questions you might have.

Perfect thanks for pointing that out I didn’t scroll down far enough. I’ll give this another shot.