Tal Rasha's: Guardian's vs. Aughild's

I did GR149 with my Tal Rasha’s wizard. I can finish GR150 with some fishing, but not in time. I’m considering farming paragon to 3k (from 2.3k), but It’s going to be very boring. Currently I’m using Guardian’s. Should I switch to Aughild’s? My goal is to beat GR150 only once and be done with it.

Have you looked at Maxroll’s push build for cold comet?

https://maxroll.gg/d3/guides/tal-rasha-meteor-wizard-guide

Also looks like three of your ancients aren’t augmented.

1 Like

You should be able to clear 150 with a lot less paragon levels.

I found that getting to 3K and above wasn’t too bad with Tal Rasha this season. Using a push build (not exactly like the one on Maxroll) with trapped, zeis and powerful I could run GRs in the 140+ range with relative speed and ease. Only switched to Stricken for levels close to 150.

1 Like

I tried Aughild’s and it feels very squishy at 2.3k paragon. Gaurdian’s is MUCH more relaxing, because you can tank much more.

That’s true, Guardian is strong. With Aughild’s Glass Cannon and Magic Weapon-Conduit can make you suffer. With Aughild you may need a good life pool and more defensive runes, skills and passives… also Power hungry instead of Audacity and teleport instead of slow time to change position quickly.

Guardians = damage reduction Aughilds = damage dealt. I never went Guardians as I don’t think the toughness was needed - it just teaches you to play poorly.

I’m a noob player but did 150 at p1500 using cold variant. Fished 6 keys before getting a decent map.

Using Star Pact at p2200 I could complete 100% of 150s opened.

Guardians is gimping your ability to do 150, you just need to learn to position yourself better.

1 Like