Tal Rasha Nerf is too much

WHY?

Who cares if it’s powerful? that’s part of what makes it fun. As long as it doesn’t make the game trivial to the point you don’t even have to play then what does it matter?

This strive for absolute balance coming from esports is ruining the fun of gaming.

3 Likes

That’s the thing, many of the OP builds in current live patch are so trivial that they almost play themselves. TR Meteor is one of those builds.

One thing I’ve never understood about all of these dimwits opposing even the slightest nerf is why should everything be easily achievable by everyone? What’s wrong for having a difficulty that is borderline impossible? Not entirely impossible, just enough to be out of reach for most people. That gives something meaningful to chase for. GR150 should be that, not entirely out of reach but difficult enough to feel an actual achievement.

No, it’s not.

Tal Meteor still requires a person build up the gear and min/max it. You can’t just throw on part of the set and go do GR150. And even after you have decent gear, it takes quite a bit of skill or maxing out your gear to hit GR150. There are still better builds in the game.

Even during Season 28 I didn’t hit GR150 with tals meteor. I could have with enough time, but it does not make the game trivial.

This isn’t about making the game easy. It’s about making the game fun. Tals Meteor is a lot of friggin fun to play. Gutting it by over half of it’s damage makes it no longer viable at all.

And what does it matter if it’s easy? If you want a challenge there is a separate leader board for every set. Go play a build that is more challenging.

3 Likes

125th Orek dream:
current live - 3:30.
PTR - 5:00
Not interesting anymore. So I’ll go back play builds that was before TalRasha rework was done in the pushing. Maybe it can b used for EN’s.

My recommendation.

Dont nerf tal set
nerf meteor legendarys instead.

very simple