Taeguk left my ammy

so my gem is not in my ammy…nor my stash…when i complete a grift its like hey wanna level it?? but i cant because its nowhere to be found…i have a level 105 Taeguk just floating around in space??? i tried to go to remove gem but literally the ammy has no gem…any help?

It’s probably hidden in a piece of jewelry in your stash somewhere.

If Urshi offers to upgrade it then it’s in one of these locations…

1. It’s in your hero’s Inventory
  2. It’s socketed in one of your hero’s rings or amulet
  3. It’s socketed in one of your follower’s rings or amulet
  4. It’s in your Stash, either “loose” or socketed in a ring or amulet

This comes up so often in the Bug Report forum that we have a stickied thread which includes details of how to locate the gem in question if it’s in your Stash…

1 Like

The missing gem is the very last gem when I talk to urshi. It showes up at the bottem right of all the gems

if urshi can see him — that means only one thing: he is in your stash or merc inventory.
check all stash tabs, and mercs ring / amulets slots :slight_smile:

Hey there gonzo1337,

I checked where that Taeguk gem may be and didn’t see it on your character or follower. I then used my tools to see if I could find it and it shows in your Hardcore Stash. My tool doesn’t say exactly where it is, only that it’s in there somewhere. Please check for it using the filter available in the top of your stash area.

1 Like

Gonzo, do bear in mind that the Filter tool won’t necessarily help because…

1. If the gem in question is socketed in a ring / amulet in your Stash, the filter will not find it.
  2. If you’re playing the game in anything other than English, if the capitalisation of the letters you type into the filter doesn’t match the capitalisation of the gem’s name, the filter will not find it.

Basically, if the Filter doesn’t find it for you, you’re going to need to just slowly and methodically hover your mouse over every single ring and amulet in your Stash.

Simple test…

1. Create a spare level 1 hero.
  2. Move all the rings / amulets from the Stash to that hero’s inventory
  3. Switch back to your main hero and run another GR. If the Guardian drops another Taeguk, this proves the existing one is now in your level 1 hero’s inventory

FOUND IT!!! thank you!!!

1 Like

Okay, so, come on… was it hiding inside a ring / amulet in your Stash?

2 Likes

checks vision

I have never seen anyone help with in-game inventory questions before for D3.

This is pretty awesome.

That’s probably because the threads about this usually turn up in the Bug Report forum where blue replies are rarer than blue moons.