Switching between weapons and magic items for PS4

Hey y’all, I’m not really sure where to post this. I haven’t been able to find a forum devoted solely to d3 ps4, so I’m hoping you can help. I just started the game this week and already love it, but I’m wondering if there’s a way to switch back-and-forth between weapons and back-and-forth between magical items. When I first equipped a new magical item, I bumped off something I really like and was pretty sour. Is there a way to go back to those old items? Let me know your words of knowledge

You can save your current equipped gear using the Armory. You have, I believe, 10 slots. Just make sure you toss the unequipped items in your Stash so you can swap between loadouts - if you get rid of one of the saved pieces, you can switch back to that build but you’ll be missing whatever you removed…

Note, the Armory also saves skills so you can literally have the same character with different items and skills - you know, actual builds.

This does not affect your Follower, if any.

Oh, and there is a whole section here for Console Discussion… but as a new player, this one also works.

You might also want to note that the Armory does not save your Paragon Point distribution between builds. In most cases, this may not be an issue, especially once you have 800 Paragon Points or more. (That is: All Points are maxed except your main-stat).

For example: If one build has items and/or Skills that give you 15% to Movement Speed and you switch to a build with 0% Movement Speed, you may want to adjust your Movement Speed Paragon Points on your Core tab. Just remember to adjust them again when you switch to your previous build.

As DeadlyMouse stated, you can save up to 10 builds per Character.