Switch GoD dh broken

At some point in the last 24 hours the demon hunter GoD set has gotten broken. The entire set. From 2 piece to 6 piece. No added stacks, momentum or damage at all. I went from fairly well for someone that only actually plays my switch about 5 hours a week to WTF happened. clearing 107 and figuring the finish of the alter isnt that far away if i put some effort into it to no damage and instant death when trying to play even bounties on t16 with full set on. fix it people.

1 Like

This seems to happen a lot with the GOD build on Switch. I haven’t been able to do any solid testing since there are no Target Dummies in D3, but when auto-attacking on my DH, each shot will one shot an enemy, doing hundreds of billions, while my GOD Hungering Arrow stikes will often take 3-5 penetrations to do the same amount of damage. On the PC version, same paragon, same build, same gem levels, I’m one shotting everything in sight.

I’m wondering if the GOD build is just breaking the Switch’s processor and it can’t keep up or something, cos it only seems to happen with GOD but it happens literally every season. Still doing the same behaviour in Season 29.

1 Like