Switch - conquests not marked as complete

Hi,

I run now 3 times the Act 1 - 5 bounty in 30 - 45 Minutes but the “complete 2 conquest” is still not marked as complete. I run GR 75 already which was the first conquest.
I killed more than 300 Monsters at 2 cursed chests - same - not complete. I am still at only one complete conquest.
Is there a Bug?
I closed the game completly and also restart the console. In season 24 this was working fine.
One thing I need to mention - I did not complete the Set Dungeon yet for season journey (part 5) - because I dont like that :smiley: And do it usually at the end of the season.
Do you saw the same? Tipps about that?

Thanks & Cheers

Tom

No, there’s you not reading the conquest criteria correctly.

Curses! requires 350 kills, not 300.

Sprinter requires you to complete Act 1 to 5 in the Campaign Mode, i.e. do the entire storyline in under an hour, not complete the bounties in each act of Adventure Mode in under an hour.

Oh dear,
First - thanks for for clear that out :slight_smile:
Yes I should visit the Diablo Site for the detailed description - because it does not exist anymore on the console - which is … yeah :wink:
The complete story in one hour? Oh man - no way - and the 350 Kills in Console - cough - forget it - I do not reach 290 on the cursed chest event (I try that every season - and its a shame - running Hi GR and not able to complete this conquest). So theres not a lot of choice anymore. :frowning:
I will continue to try it with the cursed chest but tbh - it makes no fun and it looks like Blizzard can keep the pet this season.

Hi:

You could try to complete a tier 45 Greater Rift on Hardcore with no Set item equipped… the same as “The thrill” but in hardcore instead of softcore. If you use the Legacy of Dreams gem, shouldn’t be too hard.

Best of luck in your games.

The season is only 1 month old… still lots of time.

1 Like