Switch Challenge Rift Rewards

Today is 21 November, I created a seasonal Necromancer after season 22 start; this was all done TODAY 21 November AFTER SEASON 22 START.

After creating my seasonal character I completed the challenge rift (finish time of 2:55.116 well under 6:54). I changed the game mode to adventure and started the game with my Season 22 Necromancer. I go to the challenge rift reward pylon next to the rift obelisk and it indicates press A to collect the rewards but nothing happens.

I’ve exited the game, closed the software and even restarted my Switch but I am still unable to access my challenge rift rewards.

I’m having a the same issue and same thing happened to me last season. Wasn’t able to claim any CRs all season

Im having the same problem, I hope there’s a fix as i can see people having this issue for years now with no fix at all, if I cant do challenge rift weekly ever again due to a bug thats ridiculous.

1 Like

Not only can I not collect the challenge rift rewards but I am not getting the season journey rewards either😡

Unable to collect Challenge Rift Cache. Have completed the challenge twice now just in case but still nothing. Yes Seasonal character existed before completing the Challenge Rift, Yea spoke to Guardian and was congratulated, yes attempted to enter game to retrieve Cache from Challenge rift Reward obelisk. Nothing obtained.

I’m having the same issue on switch. Completed the CR in time and didn’t receive a reward.

I might ask for a refund of my game purchase as no reward for successfully completing challenge rift on PS4 either. The problem seems to be with the challenge rift reward obelisk as pc players seem to have no problem picking up rewards from mail. Game not fit for purpose and falsely advertised if this has remained unfixed for years (from what I can see).

I have completed the last 4 CR. And not received the reward cache. Unless I accidentally deleted it once and you can’t get it again for the rest of the season?