Suggestions for shadows impale buffs

Buff seems right about here for me:

S2- 8000%, Impale gains 35% attack speed.
S4- Shadow Power all runes. Bar chosen rune doubles.
S6- current.

FoK should be added to S6. Just like Rapid Fire should be added to GoD.

The 8000% (up from 6000%) would only be a small buff - perhaps a single GR at most imho. The 35% IAS would be nice, cos then you could stack AD and keep IAS, rather than the current choose IAS or AD, but not have both. I much prefer IAS myself - the 20% rate for AD to occur is a turn off as far as I’m concerned. IAS does less damage, but is always 100% chance. Plus, on consoles, our mob density is far less than the PC version of the game, so AD is less effective imho.

We still need more DR - I still think the gloom rune needs to be buffed from the current 35% to 60% and elusive ring buffed from 60% to 80%.

I’m playing HC this season (as I have since from s18) and have managed a GR134 at p1300 and that’s defensively geared rather than offensive. But, when I do my final pushes and drop the vitality off my helm, weapon and gloves (gaining CHC on helm and IAS on weapon and gloves) and also dropping vit on my compass rose for IAS, I’m gonna be in a world of pain DR wise imho. On my GR134 I procced awareness and my templar’s cheat death about half way through the GR and was really cautious. Losing the vit for an offensive push will put me at real risk of dying attempting the clear. Of course, the cheaters on console will just reload save from cloud if they die, so they run fully offensive and cheat. It’s easy to spot the cheats sadly (consoles have local saves).

How about this:

2pcs 7000 ~1.18 increase
Gain 35 % damage reduction when shadow power is active.

This will give us some welcome DR even early on by casting shadow power, when we activate 4pcs this becomes permanent.

I like your idea about increased attack speed, that could be added as a new argument on the 4 PCs. Enabling shadow power gives you 35% IAS.

Though this has to be balanced on to the damage increase.

An idea I have been playing around with is wether it would be a good idea to allow Vengeance to stay for as long as shadow power is active. This might be best to be added to the 6pcs for sure.

Lastly if Lord Greenstones dagger get a rework to synergies with Impale offering fan of Knives to go off on impaled enemies this set would have some really interesting potential to be both good at trash and single target.

All this have to be balanced though. So it might be that the numbers have to tweaked.

1 Like

Greenstone needs to Max stack at 60, and start at 30. Kinda like Favuzula belt…