Stutter Stepping/ Force move

Hi Guys & Gals

Been playing the crusader currently this season and loving the shotgun build. Solo gr 129 so far.

I’m having a problem with stutter stepping to attack faster. I bound force move to ‘r’. This has helped alot with climbing GR but i seem to fly around too much and not stay in 1 place while I stutter step attack.

When I watch high level clears, the people seem to not move when they stutter step letting them hit the same mobs very fast without moving away or losing direction.

Are they using force stand still in conjunction with force move as mine doesn’t seem to work and force move overrides standstill?

Why do people recommend binding force move to the mouse wheel?

Any advise will be much appreciated as there isnt that much indepth information regarding this for crusaders.

Thanks.

People who use the in-game stutter-step hot keys use the mouse wheel because that’s the only way the in-game coding let’s you set this up. If you use third party scripts or a gaming keyboard, however, you can use other buttons (of your choice) to accomplish the same.

As far as attacking faster goes, I am guessing that is a function of the attack delay time. Gaming keyboards, in particular, allow you to modify such time delays.