Stop claiming changes to D2R = D3 or D4

i hope u do not get a classic car in ur hands ever seriously :man_facepalming:
was another great post to show what plotters would do

1 Like

This is not an old car restoration

This is a recreation of that old car

The original still exists

oh so u also say now that D2R is remake…makes lots of sense…but ive got news for u…it’s not remake and will never be

1 Like

They don’t understand that changing the loot system will drastically change the game.

They think it’s some sort of minor QoL change like this.

It’d be adorable if it weren’t so annoying.

How does changing the loot allocation changes anything to you if you play solo, not by choice but because nobody wants to play with such an unbearable purist

This debate of remake versus remaster is a bit silly. Here are the changes we know about pre-launch and Blizzard has announced more changes on the way post launch.

1 Like

really sorry to announce but i do think that purists have lots more friends to play with as we are not asking ploot. and ploot is being asked ppl that don’t have friends to share the loot…sorry no free mode for u this time.

Not only that

Even if they announce a remaster… what if that’s not what the majority of people want

« Hey I’m not selling you what you want because I said something else in the first place »

Considering the survey Blizzard made they are clearly open for much more drastic changes. Including stuff that would make ploot seem like nothing.

ye they might add new expansion later for plotter where’s everything from unicorns to potion launchers. and only for a cheap 60€ price

2 Likes

Lol you know you are insane when there is no middle ground possible in your mind

It either “they think like me therefor they are good” or “they think otherwise therefor they want to ruin everything and turn the game into maple story meets the sims”

Actually is like The delorean would be on production again and you like to change the doors because you want the “conventional” open mode.

There is no need to improvment since the game works perfectly. Your “improvement” would lead into tons of issues that the devs would need to fix. If is not broken don’t touch it.

Also why do you need an easy mode?

Lol nope

Improving a mechanic doesn’t means completely changing it

In your example, improvement the doors would be making them with electric windows and lock

you are completely changing it with aloot. are you kidding me?

The changes people want for D2R would make the game … not D2R. It would make it more like D3 or D4 or PoE or PoD. So what these people really want is… to go play one of those.

1 Like

It would still be 99.9% D2. Or 100%, depending on your choices.

And no, claiming people really want to play some other game is a strawman.

1 Like

I disagree, I think a major problem in D3 is personal loot and while many people enjoy it many people also hate it, it was a huge deviation from established the norms in the previous game.

I don’t particularly care if other games you enjoy have a personal loot item system, that doesn’t have any bearing on D2 to me.

I wasn’t even talking about ffa vs. ploot. The changes Sekscalibure has suggested in many threads involve removing items and even class abilities from the game.

A corollary to anyone who thinks for example that adding optional personal loot would convert D2R to D3, that means that adding optional FFA loot to D3 makes it D2R. A wise person knows that neither is true.

Another d3 player trying to defend himself. JUST WAIT FOR D4 AN LEAVE D2R ALONE BUD. YOU DON’T HAVE ANY GOOD IDEAS. salt on the cucumber was the original idea. You d3 people come along wanting pineapple and coriander on it instead. Go to d4 forum kid.