Stone Of Jordan and items in Cube

Not shure if its intended but the SoJ passiv dosn’t count in element dmg in the cube. like the hand with +20 cold dmg. if item is equiped it summs it to the bonus. if it is in the cube it dosn’t.

2 Likes

yes i just checked it, the legendary power of soj only works with items you actually have equiped and not on items in the cube

this seems to be a bug

2 Likes

Came here to report the same bug. Frostburn, Magefist…all fail.

Forces SoJ to only be useful on RoRG or LoN/LoD builds right now. :frowning:

The legendary effects from magefist and frostburn are their own multiplier. They dont add to the additive bonuses you have from bracer, necklace, SoJ for example.

The effects from magefist and frostburn are multiplicative. So if you have +50% fire damage in your sheet, and equip magefist with 20%, you will get +60& fire damage, but it will still show +50% in your sheet.

I can confirm that it is a bug.

That is not true. The bonuses of Magefist and Frostburn are additive, not multiplicative. They are added with other bonuses and shown on the sheet. I have captured some screenshots; see below.

Screenshots:

Magefist, cubed or worn, with and without SoJ

Frostburn, cubed or worn, with and without SoJ

You can see that SoJ doesn’t worked properly when the item is cubed (mid), but worked fine when item is worn (right).

1 Like