Still no SEASON END DATE?

I’m sitting here laughing, been here from day 1 and 3 accounts. Plus just found out that I’m playing the game wrong WOW!!! I don’t play the game as a contest to be the loser Leader Board King.

I play the game for Fun and the rewards you get from the season journey. To help as many people I can. So they can understand how to build they characters. Do really know how many people really don’t understand the game??? OH that is right to you I’m one of them!!! :roll_eyes: :laughing:

Wouldn’t say that. The earliest seasons had nothing going on beside a fresh start, then we had a a bunch of seasons that just got a head start on new items. Neither which was overly exiting.

Well actually the earliest seasons were the ones that allowed for the head start for some new items. That said, I do admit those weren’t very exciting indeed. Personally I’m not too excited for this upcoming season, mostly because I usually play Wizard and the sanctified items work more skills that I don’t normally use.

Funny how most (if not all) of your posts here about the game are utterly negative then…

You’re right, for some reason I remembered that only being added from season 2.

Hey sleepy boy that slept for two weeks after the S26 end news came out.

Here is the actual S27 Start date and notes:

Why not the truth hurts. I give it about 2 weeks and people will be crying about how bad this season is!!! So you tell what really is there that would make me play it. I have everything else other then the Angelic Crucibles they are giving US.

That is right because the game is nothing but a contest to be Leader Board Kings. I don’t play it that way. I play it for what the game really was about Killing & Exploring. Not run around doing everything as fast as I can.

There is so much more to the game. Then just running 30 or 40 rifts for stones. To now do a 100 GR’s to see where I’m on the Leader Board. Plus I haven’t played D3 since DI came out.

1 Like

I am really curious as to how you can say a fourth cube slot and shadow clone is the same as an improved chance of getting a primal that suits your build + an entirely new and often very powerful version of spells?

That’s kind of my point… they don’t want to pull people who still have some spending hype away too soon. The games do have an element of overlapping fanbase and no company will release a product that detracts too much from their other one.

Although I am not saying that is why they let this go on for so long, it is just something that I believe at least played a role because it just makes sense.

He didnt say you need to play it as the Leader Board King yada yada, you play the game wrong when you are having less and less fun, if that is the case why still play it on 3 accounts and why play at all if you hate it so much?

1 Like

i’m always right. if i post something it’s silly to argue with me.

Hi

I agree with you -
this season has no power in the form of a seasonal theme.
And any season that doesn’t have a damage boost isn’t worth playing and wasting time on it.
I started this season in its third month and finished it after a few days - and that was too long for such a crap.

Hopefully the next 27 will be worth playing a little longer than a few days.

Greetings

The minute I read the season end date I knew it was the Friday after.

It almost always is.

So thousands of people knew that Friday, August 26th was the S27 start date.
Two weeks ago.

Everyone with enough brain knew. Maybe even long before you. Get down from your high horse, you’re no better than any of us. Sorry if this is new for you, don’t argue, i’m always right.:crazy_face:

Could it be that your harsh criticism of other players’ ways to play the game is a cover of a fear (or inability) to push your own limits in the game?

Season 30 was fun.

(Sorry I could not resist)

Everyone plays in whatever manner works for them. Some seasons are better than others for different people.
In SHORT - Diablo III is in “Classic Game Status” - They do not have to do anything other than patch fixes and bug fixes. They CHOSE to give new content. I am grateful they even bother and some other people I know are too. If I was paying for it every month and they were obligated to do new content ‘perhaps’ I might moan and howl but even then, whining solves nothing.
Enough said.

It doesn’t, but seeing as that’s entirely beside the point in this case as your statement is blatantly false I really don’t see how it’s relevant.

How the hell would I know? You’re a random nobody online, I know nothing about you, including what you like. What a nonsensical statement.

let’s not kids ourselves here, you’re both only saying that because it already happened and you can’t be wrong. It’s easy to make claims after the fact.

I myself, posted the date before the blue’s did, and who knows, maybe they just saw my post and said that was a good idea to start on that date.

Just because you posted it, doesn’t mean others didn’t came to the same conclusion as you, but way before you. But you know what? You made dibs on it, in written form, you can have it. Be happy that you are not dumber than the avarge people lol. :laughing:

2 Likes

momma always told me i had a gift. i’m like a precog in minority report, but i was born too early. At least i got to enjoy the golden era of mmorpgs. i’d rather die then miss star wars galaxies first month release or ultima online pre-trammel. I feel sorry for new gamers today, and they’ll never know why.

You gamed too much. Definitely long overdue for that boot hanging. Delete all your D3 accounts :laughing: