Still no SEASON END DATE?

joke?this cheaty season is too long

Thx there were always pinned post on forum. didnt see it

2 Likes

Yeah, LAST WEEK! Time to wreck the joint!

1 Like

Still no start date for the new season though, wonder when it’s going to be announced?

1 Like

it starts the 26th…

i got real sad today, because this terrible season is taking so long and the cool season should have started like a week ago already. i know they need to test and get things working right, but jeez why did season 26 go so long while being so bad and hated in the first place. at least we got an awesome season coming soon.

2 Likes

The Sanctified powers for the Monk and Crusader are kind of wimpy.
The DH Clusteray, Barb HoTA, & Barb WW-pull will be fun.
I was going to WD, but no Garg-Locust spread and I don’t like the other Sanctified powers.
I don’t care for the Wiz or Necro at all regardless of their Sanctified powers.

I just wish this season will end already so I can stash manage my nonseasonal goodies, consolidate my characters, and prepare for S27.

When does it start, when does it end, when does it start, when does it end.

1 Like

A true eternal loop.

Probably didn’t want to end it too soon after Immortal’s release in hopes to keep those last few players who also play D3 in there. I think I am not the only D3 player who is still playing it but will likely scale down or stop when the new season starts.

But to give them benefit of the doubt, could be because they wanted to make sure we have a really cool theme after 26’s disaster.

Most probably will be 26th of August CET 17:00. But there is still no official announcement yet. Maybe tonight we may get an announcement.

WOW All they are doing is giving you season 22 again with a little bone thrown in. I have played every season. They are getting worse & worse every season. Plus this one coming up is right up there at the top of the list too.

This coming season will drive more people to play DI then last season. Plus they really don’t care if you play season 27. They really want your money from DI!!! :rofl: :joy:

That’s because you play the game wrong. :smiley:

1 Like

Europe is currently in Daylight Savings Time. So it’d be 17:00 CEST (Central European Summer Time) not 17:00 CET (Central European Time).

1 Like

Thank you for correction. Will be CEST 17:00.

There is a place just under the URL where you click on News that tells you about important things to come and season end date was posted August 5th which was two weeks ago.

1 Like

I’m sitting here laughing, been here from day 1 and 3 accounts. Plus just found out that I’m playing the game wrong WOW!!! I don’t play the game as a contest to be the loser Leader Board King.

I play the game for Fun and the rewards you get from the season journey. To help as many people I can. So they can understand how to build they characters. Do really know how many people really don’t understand the game??? OH that is right to you I’m one of them!!! :roll_eyes: :laughing:

Wouldn’t say that. The earliest seasons had nothing going on beside a fresh start, then we had a a bunch of seasons that just got a head start on new items. Neither which was overly exiting.

Well actually the earliest seasons were the ones that allowed for the head start for some new items. That said, I do admit those weren’t very exciting indeed. Personally I’m not too excited for this upcoming season, mostly because I usually play Wizard and the sanctified items work more skills that I don’t normally use.

Funny how most (if not all) of your posts here about the game are utterly negative then…

You’re right, for some reason I remembered that only being added from season 2.