Still no official release date?

Sure thing mang. :sunglasses: :ok_hand:

It’s out when ITS OUT :rage:
ITS RELEASED WHEN THEY ANNOUNCE IT :rage:

WHY ARE PEOPLE SO PUSHY DO YOU NOT HAVE A LIFE

1 Like

I don’t want to think what people will say or react if blizzard will say that the lunch date from 23 september will be delay a month in 23 octomber lol.

It’s a possibility but if it is, let them take their time. The time they took and all of the crunch and fiasco they had with the original diablo 2 was crazy

Well they dont have jobs, so what else are they going to do?

1 Like

The masterpiece that is diablo is not a game that is made by the blizzard of today, neither (thank god) is it remastered by them, which makes it slightly more bearable that i had to pay blizzard for this game. I made a promise that after d2r i will never give blizzard another euro.

3 Likes

I’m the same boat honestly.

2 Likes

i have to get D2R no matter what. but i might ignore D4 and other Blizz games anyways

Yeah its kinda ridiculous. You think if they truly wanted to do a stress test they would inform the community so that people who work and have families can try to plan some time to play instead of just dropping it on us last minute.

Loo probably true. They have no lives s

the release date is september 23rd :stuck_out_tongue:
stop crying about “when” beta is as long as u get to play it.

if its like a 2 day beta when your working and don’t even have time to open the game then yeah, that would be a sufficient argument to be pissed about… but the “date” if the beta isn’t

2 Likes

I hope you don’t get into the BETA with all your nagging do you can nag more when you don’t get it

you do realize that… all of us get into beta because we pre-ordered?
Right? i mean if u can post here… you will get into beta.

Wow! What a bunch of loosers on this forums. Crying every single day about a beta test will not get you the chance to play the game. You wanna play the game so bad, go on reddit, look for the leaked one and play it, if you are so desperate and childish. Blizzard don’t owe you nothing, not even a date. Little spoiled brats

Someone drank a liter of vinegar and then decided to post on the forum…

i drank pickle juice once, does that count as vinegar¿

Pickle juice is good. Drinking a bit of it the morning helps after drinking too many :beers: the night before. :smiley:

LOL Truth! (This additional text is to meet required character numbers to post a reply)

did yall see my post No betas announcement? - #6 by Makaveli-1550

If you log in, you can play it.

If not, then Yoda.

I don’t plan to use beta access. I see no point to it.