Still no official release date?

oh I see the problem I was under the comprehension that jokes were meant to be funny, not stupid but I see you don’t ascribe to that understanding my bad.

Your OCD has led you down the trail of being insufferable. It’s been quoted both ways, my guess is he said this in two languages and one was translated.

https://www.nintendoenthusiast.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/g1u9il5gylc11.jpg

Oops.

Sorry everyone they’ve decided to just skip the beta and we’re now waiting for the delta phase before release. Expect more details soon.

1 Like

Did I say exact date? Feel free to read my post again.

he said a bad game is forever bad but in an interview later he said he misspoke in the quote and meant a rushed game so people just started “correcting” the quote but you can’t correct a quote like that yes he wishes he never said bad is bad but he never actually said the rushed quote he just wishes he had. And actually he doesn’t even wish that tbh he said he wishes that he never said a game will always be bad so even the “corrected” quote is wrong.

Then, when speaking to [That One Video Gamer] in a later interview, he expanded on such thoughts: “People really like that quote! [laughs] I think I really meant to say was that when I make a game, and if I rush to get it out on time but it’s still not done the way that I want it to be and I put it out in a state that I’m not satisfied with, I’ll never be able to take it back and I will regret it for a very long time. I never had an intention of telling anybody that they’ve made a bad game, and that it will always be bad.”

1 Like

literally just made this post seen here No betas announcement? - #6 by Makaveli-1550

So you admit you’re wrong. Cool. Glad we can tie this one up neatly.

So my quote on his take is the version closer to his original intent. Thanks again.

not sure you understand how a quote works buddy… but i guess if you wana go on his original intent the quote should be ‘a delayed game is eventually good. A rushed game can be less enjoyable at first’.

Except that I already linked two reputable journalistic sources with that quote, in quotes for your eyes to feast upon after you accused me of misquoting him.

That’s a flat checkmate that you still haven’t owned up too, so that’s on you. I’m not relinking them, you can scroll up.

go watch the interview from the n64 release he says it in he uses the word bad twice in it…

Calm down guys its just a beta

2 Likes

Oh okay, so you’re saying The Guardian and Nintendo Enthusiast got it wrong. That’s fine. I gotcha.

better yet here i’ll do the work for you and just find a summery of the situation because you seem to hate real fact checking

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Talk:Shigeru_Miyamoto

yeah because news outlets have never gotten anything wrong or misquoted someone

You refute the two direct links to actual journalistic sources and link me to a wiki site?

It’s funny that you think I hate real fact checking when you don’t even seem to know what that entails, I’ll give you a hint, it doesn’t start on wiki.

Also, it’s summary.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2021/may/07/guardian-200-what-we-got-wrong-the-guardians-worst-errors-of-judgment-over-200-years

You’re now the second person I’ve added to my ignore list.

Individuals that will refute two different credible sources, even if you’d like to discredit one, and then link me to a wiki page while flinging “fact checking” accusations are leagues below my effort.

Have fun in Diablo 2.

You guys must be bored waiting for beta, at least you are staying on topic and
derailing a pointless thread with a pointless argument.

4 Likes

Fair enough, you didn’t. But what Communication do you Need? Why is „beta comes in august“ so hard to accept for so many people?