Stash tabs gone

Dear support,

yesterday evening I have put my equipment from my HC Barb into my stash. When I went to stash I was wondering a bit, that I have 10 stash tabs in total instead of 8. But I thought maybe it is because I finished season journey or because I’ve purchased necromancer class yesterday.

So after relogging to my HC alt barb, which should use the equipment stored in the 5th tab of the 2nd stash page I’ve seen the tab is not displayed. When relogging to my main character again the tab is not displayed either.

So it seems, that due to a bug I have seen (and was able to use) a stash tab, which I didn’t unlock.

Are there maybe any logs, you could check?

I did also create a support ticket regarding this issue. If you need any more details please send me a private message.

PS: No, my character didn’t die and now I’m whining. He’s still in a good condition, but naked. :wink:

Thanks for your help in advance.

I used to have this happen to me. Others reported it too. Haven’t heard about it in a while. Here are the details:

1. When accessing the last Stash Tab on the last Stash Page, none of the items are shown. The Tab appears empty.
  2. Clicking on a different Tab of the same Stash Page and then back to the empty Tab refreshes the Tab.
  3. The items are now visible and can be accessed again.

This may be what is happening to you. Try clicking on a different Tab and then on the empty Tab to see if it restores your items. If so, it should clear up eventually.

By the way:

D3:RoS - Maximum Stash Tabs
Product Tabs
Diablo III =
4 Stash Tabs
Reaper of Souls =
+ 2 Stash Tabs
Rise of the Necromancer =
+ 2 Stash Tabs
Complete Conqueror Chapter in 5 Seasons =
+ 5 Stash Tabs
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Total current =
13 Stash Tabs

Hi Perusoe,

thanks for your reply. Unfortunately the tabs are not showed at all anymore. I have 8 tabs right now and I’ve put the stuff in tab 10. So it’s not “just empty” it’s not there at all.

I’m more like a casual in D3 and didn’t play a lot of seasons. So probably 8 tabs can be correct - but as I said I was shown 10 and I did use tab 10. And now they are not visible anymore.

Best regards

Strange. Never heard of losing stash tabs before.
How many tabs in both season and non-season?
Have you earned tabs from season? How many?
Would you take screenshots of the last stash page of BOTH season and non-season? Upload them to some sharing sites, such as imgur.com, and paste the links as performatted text using the editing tool </>.

In additon, I don’t find any Necro hero on your profile. Can you create a Necro? It is to verify that your purchase is effective.

Nyrax says they currently have 8 Stash Tabs. That would be the correct amount for owning D3:RoS + Necromancer. For the 10 Stash Tabs they would have also had to complete the Season Conqueror Chapter for 2 Seasons.

With the game and the website bugged as it has been, I would not be surprised if this was just another glitch. And the Europe Region seems to be having more issues than the Americas Region. (At least from what I’ve been seeing on the forums).  

It’s just too bad they’ve lost all that gear though.  

Hi there,

got a similar issue.

Had 7-8 stash tabs last season for seasonal and non-seasonal characters.

Still have the old amount for the non-seasonal ones but my seasonal characters for season 19 now have to share only 3 tabs.

Any ideas what might have caused this and how it can be resolved.
Still have a few spots I can fill but I think i’ll run out of space quite soon.

Any help would be appreciated.

This is not a bug.

Seasonal heroes have to re-purchase their stash tabs by spending gold.

I’m not sure how it works. I earned my extra Stash Tabs several Seasons ago. Now, when I start a new Season, I have 8 Stash Tabs available and only have to purchase the extra 5 Tabs I earned in Seasons for game Gold.

It may be different if you haven’t earned any extra Stash Tabs in previous Seasons. For example: You may have to buy 5 Stash Tabs with in-game Gold regardless of how many total Stash Tabs you have. So, if you only currently have 8 Stash Tabs and have to buy 5 in a new Season, you would start the Season with 3 Stash Tabs.

Look at the bottom of your Stash. It should say how much it costs to buy the next Stash Tab. Each Stash Tab costs:

• Stash Tab 4/  9 = 100,000 Gold
  • Stash Tab 5/10 = 200,000 Gold
  • Stash Tab 6/11 = 300,000 Gold
  • Stash Tab 7/12 = 400,000 Gold
  • Stash Tab 8/13 = 500,000 Gold

If there is no cost listed, you have the maximum number of Tabs currently available to you. If you have less than 13 and cannot buy more, you can earn 1 per Season by completing all Season Journey Chapters through the Conqueror Chapter.

Dear Support,

I have been playing on America and had 13 tabs, now started playing in Europe. I know everything resets between servers but its really terrible to force me to wait 5 seasons until I can get my 13 tabs in Europe as well, and not the 9 I have now. Is there a way for you to fix it internally?

Thanks

If you want something unlocked on all three server regions, you have to unlock them on each of the three regions. Unlocking something on the US servers has no influence what-so-ever on the EU and Asia servers.

So, there’s nothing to fix because it’s working as designed, i.e. it’s not broken.

1 Like

Are you a moderator/employee of Blizzard?

Please read:

I don’t need to be a moderator or employee to point out that you’re trying to report something in the Bug Report forum that isn’t a bug.

Blizzard designed the game so that all three server regions are completely separate which means that the behaviour you describe, i.e. unlocking things on the US region do not cause a corresponding unlock on EU and Asia regions, is the game working exactly as designed.

It’s fine for you to disagree with or dislike that design decision, but that doesn’t make it a bug.

3 Likes

Meteorblade is correct. Your concern is not a bug. The game was designed so that every Region is totally separate. You have to earn all your stash tabs, gold, gear, characters, over again. That is how the game is supposed to work.

Further, there is no in-game support for Diablo 3. Even if it was a bug, they don’t fix individual accounts. That is not a service offered for this game.

The Bug Report forum a means to file a report to the Quality Assurance team so they can investigate possible bugs. They don’t usually respond, especially when the report is NOT a bug. They are also not in charge of making changes to the game in response to complaints or suggestions.

If you want the game designers, you can make a suggestion on the General forums that all Regions share progress. You won’t get a response, but that is the proper place to provide game design feedback.

1 Like

Ok, so the question wasn’t addressed to you.

Null,

I think you misunderstand the purpose of all the Blizzard forums. The primary purpose is for players to discuss the game, and solutions to issues, with other players. This even applies to the Support sections.

Yes, this is the means to report a Bug, but QA does not reply to you individually. This is not a way to have a one on one conversation with Blizzard.

The only means to do that, is via actual Support Tickets, which they don’t take for Bug Reports. As stated, they also don’t have any individual in-game services for D3 so would not be talking to you about them.

Basically, if you post on the forums are ARE going to get other players replying to you, because that is how Blizzard wants it done.

3 Likes