Stash item swap does not work (PS5)

Similiar to other Stash-related Bug Reports the item swap does not work. Meaning, when trying to swap for example a bottle in hand with a one in stash it does not change it.

Also a small glitch: Character Main screen, my barb standing there having both shield and club (unique items, cannot remember names atm) on his left hand while right hand is empty.

Suggestions to improve gaming experience:
-Enemy Health bars should have brighter red (or other contrast) so that it would be easier to see how much health is left.
-Socketing should have hold-to-socket (console) or other confirmation solution which was missing from the original also. Too easy to accidentally put a valuable rune into a socket when arranging inventory.
-A sound when dropping or better yet, a shine or something to indicate set/unique items on the ground. It does not have to be as striking as in D3 but something similiar. It could be put to settings so that it would not bother those who does not want that feature (all new features to be selected from settings is a very working solution).
-Show item labels on the ground should have an option “ALWAYS SHOW”, not just toggle which can be accidentally turned off.
-When carrying horadric cube (playing console) it should be possible to throw items directly to cube from the ground, like in pc version (if i remember correctly inventory was open on the side so that you could pick-up item from the ground and drop directly to cube.

-I did not play with a group because I was afraid of looting system. Are loot drops individual so that you do not have to be afraid of others stealing it from you? They could be at least for some time before making them available for others. Also, if trying to pick up while inventory full, does that make them the same as throwing them off from inventory making them instantly available to others? Was reading crazy comments from some people who loved to hurry and pick drops, stealing…