Starcraft 2 announces maintenance mode, Diablo 3 next?

No argument. The only interest anyone gets is by either playing and/or seeing something about the game that appeals to them.

Of course not. I’d check it out either on youtube for gameplay or download a trial and see if I like it which is pretty normal. But as far as links go, they do serve a purpose as some people do like to read and do or one or the other.

1 Like

Parroting? Who did I parrot??? Lol.

EC is right, you really can’t follow a conversation :joy:

Do the forums have a block feature still?

Edit: found it! It’s on a timer though?! Weird.

You can search for or scroll down to forever.

1 Like

actually obvious things. d3 is still unfinished and in my opinion has not left BETA either. because then i would play almost every character set similarly and not just one set per season …
In addition, it is not worth investing money in d3. then it must be many hundreds of millions of dollars. Because competition is not sat on your backside all the time or was drunk under the table for years.
d4 or other nonsense can never keep up. because devs are very diligent in developing their projects and there is now so much content that every causal player will have fun for years. even hardcore player like me find always something new … even 30 minutes a day is enough! that’s not wow, where i have to look for a group for an hour. and then i spend an hour in dungeon. and then it happens far too often that a group does nonsense and i don’t get my reward. so pure waste of time!
but here… content is constantly being added and I have to decide what exactly I want to play before logging in!
devs watch the minus points of other games and eliminate them and make good points better …
for example, i just want to play wd with pets. Of course it is not possible and a pure unreasonable expectation! unless I play such a wd up to lvl 800 paragon and uninstall the game.

and what is the competition doing? oh yes … there every build is playable and causal games have ZERO disadvantages. I say even more: beginners always play with hardcore players and nobody cares!
simple example:
https://i.ibb.co/J5XdXGG/warframe-lvl-scaling-solution.jpg
RED - rewards
GREEN - reputation. you can buy chars, equipment, cosmetics with it. bots have no place here because i play 2-3 missions per day and i don’t get more reputation.
BLUE - lvl of the mobs. 100 are stronger than in lvl 150 Grift and they have very unique skills. 40-60 is for causals and can be played SOLO easily even with new char after a few months!

do you notice that? that’s only 650 reputation difference!
and this bounty has a very interesting way of playing and changes every few hours … thanks to the very high number of players, even at night I find more than enough players without chat or whatever.
although SOLO is much more fun and you don’t meet too many players with top equipment, who “facerolls”.

and the joke is … i don’t even have to play this bounty! because I’ve had very cool equipment for more than 6 years … and I can just trade old things and get the best things just like that … and I can even play very well with old characters. there are always new things and everything is developed for causal players. there are hard content. But it’s done in such a way that with certain characters and tactics I can play everything very relaxed and easy …

edit:
I even played a “difficult” missions right now. i played with 2018 old equipment and char. in the end I still do 78% or 93% damage of the entire 4-man group … does it bother me? of course not! others can do too. i’m just faster. Here I can even play lvl 150 Grift with an absolute beginners at the same speed as SOLO …

1 Like