<Star> The Fallen Star - Recruiting

Yep, will get you an invite. An officer may today if they can, otherwise I will when I’m home tonight.

EDIT: An officer tried to invite you, but received the message that you are already in a clan. Please be aware that you can only be in one clan at a time.

Yeah I am in a clan with friends that are inactive, but currently at work.

I will leave tonight and then can try again.

Thanks!

1 Like

If you are an ANZ player and trying to request invite, would appreciate it if you drop a post here or in our FB group: Diablo ANZ | Facebook with your Battle tag.
We have a large number of invites at present, and would like to know Battle tags if possible to try and get you in as priority.

3 Likes

@Star - Due to Blizzard’s inaction on the clan issues, we have decided to try and shift the clan.
To move to the replacement clan, you will need to leave Star, and use clan search for The Fallen Star (Star added to title), and request invite. Note that Orbiter is listed as clan lead, as Trep is unable to leave the current clan without assigning another lead

Thanks Slide!

Unfortunately we have been experiencing clan unavailable for over 12 days now. I have been trying to bring this to Blizzard’s attention here: Clan issues (Code 319045) but as yet we have no resolution or expected time frame.

Hence, we are going to attempt to shift the clan, and I apologise for this, but it’s basically Rock - Trep - Hard Place.

Hence please if you are part of Star and see this, we would appreciate you leaving clan and requesting invite at our replacement clan <Star> The Fallen Star (Star has been added to the title). As Slide mentioned, Orbiter is currently the leader until I can get across (I cannot leave the current broken clan with no leader).

Hi all! Clan unavailable is finally fixed after a month! Yay!

What does that mean? That means the move I described above is now officially a forced move. If you were still in the original clan, you have now been removed.

Please use clan search in game to request an invite at the new clan: <Star> The Fallen Star (Star has been added to the title)

On the bright side - since it is fixed, I’ve now been able to move as well, so you will see me listed as lead of the new clan! See you in Sanctuary!

1 Like

Season 19 is just about over and season 20 is just around the corner. With the Clan bugs and changes it has been a little chaotic for alot of people but thankfully Trep has it all sorted now, sadly it means joining up again as some had to be removed due to us migrating to the other “Star” clan. Please feel free to use the Clan search function to find Star again and hit up that join button and we will all do our best to get you all back up in the clan again.

Also thanks Blizzard for doing bugger all about these bugs :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Season 20 starts next Saturday! Come join us for Season 20!

Please use clan search in game to request an invite at the new clan: <Star> The Fallen Star (Star has been added to the title)

Season 20 start times are shown at: Season 20 Start - ANZ Times

Star clan is recruiting!

1 Like

Season 21 starts Saturday July 4th (10am Sydney time), come join <Star> The Fallen Star for Season 21!

The best way to join is to use clan search in game to request an invite. Otherwise, you can leave a message in this thread with your Battletag, or drop a message in this Facebook group requesting an invite to Star: Diablo ANZ | Facebook

Season 22 starts November 21st (12pm Sydney time). Come join Star!

1 Like

Season 23 starts April 3 (Easter Saturday) - 11 am Sydney time. Come chill with <Star> The Fallen Star!

do you have a discord server?

Yes, you can find the Star clan Discord at:
https://discord.gg/3R2JMHG

Bump for S24 recruitment post

Season 24 starts July 24! 10am Sydney time! Come join <Star> The Fallen Star for Season 24!

2 Likes

Thanks for letting me join guys!

1 Like

Are you guys going to be playing Immortal?

Gibs#1324

So ive been solo for a bit. My main rigs are on the american servers but i have some low levels on Asia. Looking to finally team up with someone.

Edit, yeah I forgot my tag. Audiogasm#6179

Sorry Gibs, apparently I don’t check the D3 forums much anymore, we are definitely playing Immortal. Our clan there is called Enigma on Baal server.