SSF Mode - GR Clears Not Registering

I’ve done over 300 GR’s this season in SSF and have noticed that some of my highest GR clears are not getting saved to the leaderboards.

I beat the GR tier that is currently on the leaderboard for my toon and when I clear the GR’s all looks good but the clear is not on the leaderboard.

Anyone else noticed this? (Yes I’m online given I can see the Leaderboards).

EDIT…

Confirmed for me.

PS4…S30 SSF…I register a GR clear on the leaderboard…I then beat it and it does not register.

I reboot the PS4 and beat the GR time again and this time it registers.

Bug.

Are you looking at the correct category then? Maybe by mistake you switched the LB view to “Seasonal” instead of “Seasonal SSF”. Just a guess.

There’s some kinda of “duckery” is going on with LBs even on XB. Few group clears got split up where, for example, you have one player with time stamp 3:26 and the other 2 with like 6:45, all completing the same clear. Usually, I’d assume that it’s an exploit but some players that got affected wouldn’t cheat.

Nick - can confirm this bug. I did a GR124 4 nights ago and it didn’t register. quit the game and restarted, nada.

I am guessing that there was a micro outage that bought the LBs down just at that instant we did our runs .

Also, there’s cheaters with modded gear on the SSF LBs (DH, SC) now. I suspect many of the others are cheating with save wizard for 10k paragon and other surprises.

The game is (!&(!&(!*!&ed.

Seaoonal journey mode ONLY from now on in.

Blizzard needs to fix this crap and the only solution is 2 fold - work with Sony to permanently BAN any and all PSN accounts cheating with modded gear, and introduce only saves for the game. Until then, the game is a complete waste of time.