Squirt's Reroll

OK so playing Impale DH and last night got this eye widening primal Squirt’s:
Cold
Dex
CHD
Socket

Is it always the best to reroll the Dex to CHC or does that only become preferable at a certain paragon? I am probably only going to get to like 1 800 or maybe 2 000 so I am not sure if it is better to remove the main stat since I always thought you only start doing that later on.

I am planning on doing a Marauder push so would be great if I could use this one for both but would rather make this one perfect and hope to get a decent one later for that.

Is there a cold marauder build? If not rerolling the elemental should give the most flexibility rerolling between 10% crit and different elements. As far as I know. Unless you’re dead set on keeping the amulet for cold builds solely.

1 Like

Yes

Even if you’re going to do Marauders, it would be sad to ruin that amulet. There are plenty of cold builds out there. And you can run Marauders with cold - it doesn’t hit as hard as the fire options but it looks cool and it heals you.

1 Like

Yes. Always. That’s a truly god-tier level amulet. Don’t ruin an incredible end-game item by rolling for how your heroes are right this minute. There are people that have played for years that haven’t found items with this rare combo of affixes.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice folks. I was thinking this was the case but wanted to make sure because damn this amulet is insane.

I was incredibly lucky. I had a bad non-ancient one all season and only started gambling for amulets that night. I think like 3 500 shards and then I started upgrading the rares she gave me (upgraded a few random ones here and there that dropped in rifts previously) and on the third one I got this.

Now off to get my replacement Holy Point Shot. Used 60 Crucibles so far to try and get the perfect one so it is something fun to work toward now.

I saw builds with cold but wasn’t sure if it is also viable or just way weaker since they were used in speed builds. But might as well keep trying for another one to test it with fire.

I see this as what might just be the best find I will ever get in this game. Got a handful of perfectly rolled primals before (even two separate Azurewraths), those got me to curse out loud in excitement but this went the next level of no reaction and just leaving my mouse over it for a few seconds and making sure that my eyes weren’t playing tricks on me. And then made some tea.

I 100% approve of this reaction.

I had a similar reaction when I got the one I have on my WW/Rend Barb…

Damn that’s nice. Even more than mine since you at least have a secondary that does something.

I should admit though, it wasn’t for me. My current pattern is post work honey & lemon juice tea with pre-bed hour or two of Diablo being paired with a nice hot choccy. So by made some tea I meant made tea and made hot chocolate for myself.

And entirely unrelated to Diablo, I wish it didn’t take me until so recently to discover how great honey and lemon juice tea is.