Speculation - Will we be seeing a new PTR announcement soon?

Over in the PTR Feedback and PTR Bug Report forums, the following two threads just got closed and unpinned 21 hours ago…

So, are we going to see a new PTR announcement for 2.7.3 / Season 26 soon?

2 Likes

It’s possible, the current season have been running for about two months now (including holidays ofc). So I wouldn’t be surprise if we see anything pertaining the the upcoming ptr in the next few weeks or so.

After the D2R ptr ends I would guess?

I hope so as I have been bored with S25. It started off exciting but quickly degenerated. I’m not trying to get perfect shards so I see no reason to keep grinding to get embers and I have no desire to hit GR150, ever.

[Edit]

And the best thing about S25, for me, was the change to Impale/Shadow set.

I am a casual player of games. I am also a goal oriented player. So I try to set reasonable goals in the games that I play then I do what is needed to achieve them. That means I have so much more to learn about all of the games that I regularly play like D3. Even other games like original D2 that is now D2R, Path of Exile, Star Trek Online, Secret World Legends, Grim Dawn, just to name some of the games that I have installed and downloaded on my computer. Some on that list I play every now and then.

Right now I am having a blast with PoE playing a Frostbolt/Frost Bomb Exposure Elementalist. I am also playing Star Trek Online to earn yet another T6 ship.

Like the OP I still would love to see the word on the new patch and season.

We are only about halfway through this season. This season will run through the month of March about 120+ days like the past 5 seasons. PTR will most likely start sometime around the 2nd week of March.