Spectrum transmog

Good Day,

First of all, i hope i’m posting in the right section.

[#mylifeON]
Considering I achieved my goals for S17 when they announced the end date, I decided to farm for some transmogs I still did not have. Therefore, I decided to get the Spectrum transmog (I’m planning to play monk next season… What a lovely transmog for my future healing monk !).

I checked in my Non Season (NS) stash to get my Whimsyshire staff of herding… Unfortunately, I must have deleted it somehow few seasons ago… no other choice than farming again for the mats.

“Do I do it in non season or season ?” I asked to myself.
I already had some mats in my NS stash so I decided to do it in NS rather than hurrying my self to achieve it in season before the 18th of august.

Several hours later, I finally got my spectrum drop. I ID it, get the message “NEW TRANSMOG”. I’m happy. I transmog my barb’s weapon in NS right away.

End of the topic. Right ?

Not right… :disappointed_relieved:

Before switching off my computer I decided to log my season 17 monk to transmog her swords and see how it looks like on her. For some reason, the spectrum transmog does not appear in the different choices I have.

[#mylifeOFF]

My questions are the following :

• Will I be able to transmog my swords with the spectrum appearance (obtained with a NS character) once S18 starts ?
  • If not, do I have to farm for that transmog also in season in order to be able to use it in the future seasons ?

I search in different websites (probably not efficiently since i did not find any answer…) but never got my exact situation : Spectrum transmog obtained in NS and not appearing in the current season.

I hope you will be able to answer me.

I wish you a pleasant day.

Mark.

There are a couple of exceptions where transmogs are available in seasonal and non-seasonal regardless of which you find them in but the vast majority of them, if you find them in non-season, will only be available for non-seasonal heroes and vice-versa. If you find a transmog in a season, at the end of the season it’ll become available to your non-seasonal heroes.

1 Like

@Meteorblade-2266 : Thank you for your answer.
I assume Spectrum is part of the “vast majority” you mention, forcing me to redo the grinding in season to get the spectrum transmog for my future S18 monk :frowning:

I’m sad…

Have a pleasant day.

I have the staff in NS (used it to find the rainbow portrait) but I never needed to make it again in seasonal. All you need to do in seasonal to get the Spectrum transmo again is to farm bounties long enough until you meet a rainbow goblin (or two, as Spectrum might not fall each time)