Sortable Leaderboards

Hey Guys,

I am pretty sure this has been suggested by my strong hope is the introduction of sortable leaderboards in this coming season. If players are able to sort leaderboards by most damaging skill in the rift, this can really open up creativity for the community.

Example; I love slam barb. Slam barb currently is working but cannot do a GR high enough to make it on the leaderboard. If I am given the ability to compete with other Slam barbs I now have a reason to push with the build and really don’t care what the other builds are doing.

Think will take pressure off builds to be the T1 Solo Pushing build and players can play what they want (so long as the build is functional).

Anyway, that’s my hope for season 22. I won’t take credit for the idea as many have had it before.

Yes, Matthew Cederquist commented an year ago they are interested in set/skill based LBs, but the subject hasn’t been touched since then.

Living on a prayer.

Hopefully we can get some momentum

This seems to be a cool feature I would enjoy seeing. I tested my slam barb the other day after just piecing it together on a GR100 and did ok completing it.

You will have and do have players though that work on and can push non meta builds further than you would think. Paragons matter as well but I know slam has successfully completed 120+ GR which would land it on the LB for seasonal anyways…don’t pay attention to no season very much.

I personally think this is a must addition to the game with highest priority, but they either:
1] Think otherwise
2] Gave up completely on LBs

We’ll see.

What you talking about? They cannot even make normal leaderboards work right for almost 2 weeks on EU server. Stop dreaming :no_mouth:

Actually, the fault with the EU leaderboards was reported well over a month ago. They just closed / merged those threads into a newer one so it’s less apparent.