Sorry but how could you be so arrogant as to release this on the 13th instead of 6th?

Do you really think anyone is going to choose more cube choices over a new season of PoE?? I really wanted to mess around with a monk but not gonna let it interfere in a new PoE league launch. I assume over 90% of arpg players would agree. Very bad choice Blizzard.

34 Likes

It’s good news for those who don’t touch that minor league crap with a 10-foot pole lol.

Less nolifers (and hopefully bots) clogging up the servers = better performance.

20 Likes

Same day as Nioh 2. That does seem a bit arrogant!

3 Likes

I am going to be playing D3 instead of that Garbage POE calls an ARPG and think the 13th is a great date cause it fits my schedule

30 Likes

Considering I’m not really into PoE, yup.

12 Likes

Not interested in PoE so could care less. Also it’s about the new builds, not the theme, unless you are afraid of playing something new. :yum:

11 Likes

You know what they say about assume…

5 Likes

You might be surprised, but many D3 players do not play PoE and could not care less about the fact 13 March is a starting date for both D3 season/ PoE league :slight_smile:

32 Likes

I suspect there are more D3 players on the D3 forum then there are PoE players.

15 Likes

Even I’m not a big fan of the S20 theme and I see S19 was really a great theme in comparison.

many like to play the start of both but when it comes which one I prefer it’s always D3.

At the end it’s a choice u make. And i made mine its D3 and its S20.

6 Likes

Damn the 13th feels like a long wait from 1st. Very sad.

2 Likes

As I’ve never played POE, and have no intention of doing so, I couldn’t care less when their seasons start.

13 Likes

I’m more interested in these updates than either of the ones you listed:

https://forums.crateentertainment.com/t/grim-dawn-version-1-1-6-0/96515

Updated patch notes for Grim Dawn just released within the last couple of days. These are active right now.

3 Likes

True. I kinda want to jump in again. Probably wont. Too busy with other games.

2 Likes

Friday d’13th?
No reward to interest me. Does not matter. Not playing Season.
Will play NS for couple of weeks though.
POE had nothing to do with it.

1 Like

You suspect wrong. I’m pretty sure there are more PoE players on the diablo forums than there are Diablo players.

4 Likes

Actually you are all right, I was mistaken. Diablo 3 fanboys are a bunch of hopeful boomers who are happy with literally 0 changes to a game over 10 years. Oh well at least Blizzard made 100 people happy instead of the millions that play the ARPG genre.

To all those who are excited about the sets, hopefully they didn’t gut them into unplayability… which is what looks like happened to Hydra. :confused:

9 Likes

Does anyone really think it makes a difference if you play the first day or week of seasons at all? I mean you’re likely to quit after two weeks of season 20 if you play at all.

Are they lost or just insane?

2 Likes

So, the D3 forums are more interesting than playing PoE / using the PoE forums?

17 Likes

Yeah I don’t get it either.

2 Likes