Sorry but how could you be so arrogant as to release this on the 13th instead of 6th?

don’t mind, this “new content” will last one day, the exactly time to play poe’s league start

1 Like

You’re making a ridiculous assumption that all D3 season players are also POE players and will be forced to make a choice. Take off the blinders.

2 Likes

Serius activision Blizzard you are getting worse, starting on the same day as the Poe season.
They are undoubtedly in a depressive mood that will not come out anymore. shame :frowning:

2 Likes

I don’t see how this could be this much of a surprise. they said last season or season before last that they would return to a 2 week format. yeah id rather a week between seasons but hey its not that big of a deal.

1 Like

Delirium as a noun is defined as an acutely disturbed state of mind that occurs in fever, intoxication, and other disorders and is characterized by restlessness, illusions, and incoherence of thought and speech.

Yes sounds a lot like people who worry about PoE in the D3 forums. :rofl:

4 Likes

Yeah, but just before Season 19, Nev posted this…

…which means you won’t see the shorter inter-seasonal gaps going forward.

Ok Mr. Spin to Win have no more forecasting accuracy then me. :yum:
But I enjoy the attention. Lol

I’m pretty confident that Blizzard knows better than players what their own release schedules are. Me providing links to what Blizzard have said isn’t forecasting. I’m not predicting / guessing what might happen, I’m relaying what Blizzard have said will happen.

2 Likes

Read: Not ready = arrogant.

There’s zero chance they would have been ready on the 6th, these sets still have bugs associated with them, and they will go live with bugs. They need more time and yes we’re going to be Live PTR guinea pigs again, and it will be the same timing as PoE’s league, gotta deal with it.

2 Likes

^
Probably this. The timing is really bad but they will be needing that extra week to fix the bugs I’m sure.

1 Like

I have played D3 since 2012 and I was actually gonna play the season to at least 1300 Paragon…try the new sets and so on but i definitely won’t be playing the season at all probably.

The 13th is definitely a bad date but realistically, not that many people play D3 overall. They will definitely lose some people for sure but the D3 fans dont play poe much so it won’t affect them.

It’s not surprising that a lot of the ppl are bashing POE on here and praising a game without actual substance like D3. POE is unanimously better and its never been a discussion. It’s not an easy game but it’s an engrossing game with a player base 100X D3’s. I never post on the forums, i came to the site to see the start date. Have a good D3 season!

Thanks, enjoy the new PoE league! (gosh that game really sucks… I guess people play it because it’s free…)

1 Like

Your just a PoE fan boy so why are you here and not at PoE
have to come here because PoE and their forums are so bad

This just shows you don’t have the first clue about what has happened in Diablo

Why are PoE fan boys coming here and complaining about Diablo season and PoE league start date
could it be because everyone will come and do D3 first and the poor PoE fan boys will have no one to play with because PoE is such a great game that everyone is in D3

Isn’t it funny that PoE players are getting upset because they have direct competition with D3 with the starting dates
If PoE was such a great game as they claim then what’s the problem, if PoE is so much better players would be flocking to the PoE league and ignore D3, but they know this isn’t anywhere near true which is why they are crying, because everyone is leaving a top game like PoE and playing trash D3 and they can’t handle it because they have no one to carry them in PoE and have to actually work for there levels and equipment

5 Likes

Calling people “POE Fanboy” when they are in a diablo 3 forum complaining that they can’t play Diablo 3 and POE in the same time … it prove that those player are playing Diablo 3 even if they prefer POE.

The real fanboy are people like you that trash POE because he is not happy people talk about POE in this D3 forum.

1 Like

Remember this?

Well this is the D3 forums and your the one using that term also.

Your not innocent either! :yum:

1 Like

You didn’t quote the full conversation. I was responding to a lot of people that was trash talking/trolling POE for no reason.

I call people fanboy when people are. Steve call people fanboy when they aren’t.

1 Like

Yes but he was clearly joking or making fun of PoE players making the comments. Why make more out of it then needed? Remember you are in the D3 forums, and that really is the main topic, not other games. :wink:

COVID19 precaution delay :thinking: ?

No ofense, when calling out people at the presumption of them morons, at least try not be a one yourself overall

Honestly, I like D3 cause you can play casually or a bit more hardcore and have fun with friends.

If I compare that to my experience in PoE, it’s all about solo play, so that is a big no for me. and yes I have played PoE, I do enjoy it, but I enjoy playing with friends a bit more. That is why D3 season start is where I start

2 Likes

Yeah right, not a PoE fan boy

First line of the OP says it all really
That says why play Diablo when you can play PoE

Says has no interest in Diablo and is going to be playing PoE
and he can mess around with the monk anytime doesn’t have to be in season