Some WD sets still need decent tweaking

Helltooth needs some damage and definitely needs some damage reduction properties added to it.
The Zombie bears are fun but need a boost. You still have to add Gargs and/or firebats to make them truly useful.
The Zombie bears still cannot stand on their own like zuni’s darts or the LoD Darts build, with or without helltooth set.

Overall the WD feels like it has been left high and dry a little in the DR department with all other classes having some kind of high level DR, even the Necro now. No band of might or halo of Karini etc etc… The Firebats bracers are useful but not efficient enough and choosing to wear unity and using Sacred Harvester should not be a forced option. The sets should come with DR like the other classes.

Sure I’d like to see the zombie dogs do some real damage in the zuni’s sets but they need an orange damage affix created for something in order to do that. Whether that’s tall man’s finger or a weapon or off-hand or attire, something.

The important thing is that Mundungu’s shows up just how underpowered the other sets are by comparison and how badly damage reduction is needed in each green set.

Only my opinion.

1 Like

I agree.

Witch doctor needs a look at.

3 Likes

This is about the same feedback that was given about 5 years ago, when Sacred Harvester and the FB bracers were introduced.

And even before that with the DR on green sets.

They never fixed the underlying toughness issues for WD builds in all these years.

I wouldn’t expect them to fix these issues, nor to be able to balance builds on max GR 140.