Some problems with primal legendaries

Hello there!
I encountered the following problem: after the first completion of the Greater Rift level 70 solo with my seasonal character (and then I completed 75-lvl rift) I didn’t receive the promised (the guaranteed) “Primal Legendary” item, moreover, there was no gear in the loot. So, I’m worried that the gear wouldn’t drop for me at all.
Is this a bug? Can it be fixed?
Thanks in advance.

Not sure. There were some reports, but I have received mine (on all three regions).
Make sure you completed GR70 solo within time limit.
Check the cap of Blood Shard, it should be >=1200.
The guaranteed primal is dropped by Rift Guardian in season-only. You should also get an achievement Season > Greater Rifts > The Primal Soul-O
It doesn’t send by in-game mail.

Unfortunately, D3 doesn’t keep any running logs and therefore no item restoration service.

One other thing to consider is that the guaranteed primal is something that only happens for your first seasonal hero to successfully complete a GR70 (or higher) solo in that mode. Was this on your first seasonal hero (as I see you have two seasonal softcore heroes on EU)?

yea, complete, without ours pets, for sure

oh, thx, check it later

._.
small indie company

on barb I’m complete only gr65 (3,5 min) (1150 limit before)
on dh i’m complete 70 and 75 gr’s (4,5 min) (1250 limit after)

sorry for my english, guys ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Pets and followers don’t matter. Other players do.

didn’t play with party on this season

I’ve read all the current posts in this thread. It appears you’ve encountered an issue reported by some players that also did not receive their first guaranteed Seasonal Primal drop.

You have done all you can do at this point by reporting it. Blizzard will read it. If they can reproduce it, they will fix it.

I cannot confirm or deny this as a bug because, just as @Maskraider stated, I received mine too. (For 2 Seasons across 3 Regions).

Rest assured, when you check your Primal Soul-O Achievement and it’s checked off, you have unlocked Primal drops. Another indication that you’ve unlocked Primal drops is your Blood Shard cap is ≧1200.

1250 bs cap, but I don’t have red item.
primal soulcomplete 70 gr solo?
yea, I have that achievment, but I didn’t see primal item.

If you have the achievement then you should of picked up the primal then which makes it sound like you accidentally salvaged it then if you no longer have it.

I have unlocked primals, havent had one drop for my z-monk at all, already unlocked primals, I am pretty sure i have a bug going on. they drop for my season wiz non stop, zero for my monk, some help would be appreciated, thanks

Bad RNG is not a bug.

If its unlocked for your Wiz then its also unlocked for your monk (which both are seasonal). Each game type has its own seperate unlock and they are not bound by character. If a season character does the GR70 then ALL seasonal characters will have them unlocked. If your non-season Hardcore does the GR70 then all of your NON-Season Hardcore Characters will have them unlocked.

1 Like