Solo Speeds 2.7+

Hi All,

Since Maxroll dropped their tierlists yesterday and have a great many builds to share, they seem to be sleeping on sader. In fact it seems they do not even have LON/LOD Bomber listed…

https://maxroll.gg/d3planner-ptr/285654931

So I put together the above with all of the variations I can think of. With the listed stats on each build very capable of running 120s in about 2-3 minutes. Personally I do not have the Paragon to complete it in that time, but on PTR managed 4 minute clears in the 120 range @2.9k paragon. Consistent 2-3 minute clears around 115.

I think this demonstrates the possibility of running group speeds, if you are willing to miss out on a little efficiency from not being in a Rat/Bat group. There is absolutely no need for a Barb, just more damage. How the comp could be setup? Well, I mostly play solo…

1 Like

This concept is good. I personally like the fast moving, hit like a truck double bomb approach. I will try with St. Archew’s and Squirts, I think this is solid.

As for why LoD/LoN is under the radar, I am not sure! Key people at MaxRoll are fully aware of it. The solo exp list is very new, I think it will be fleshed out after more players share their experiences.

I look forward to retesting Bombs and Fists. I think with the new follower, I can possibly get Fists down to 3:15-3:30 GR120s.

Forget about groups with bombs because main DD booster there is AD and if you know AD = lagging.

Well if I could get into a group with some Bombers, we could definitely test running without. My current seasonal toon’s speed setup only has 90~, and I have the gear to reduce it to 0.

I think I’ll try this solo when I’m done with work later.

I dunno about that – bombardment has never caused lag so far, it’s more lag friendly than anything I’ve used for trash because the hits aren’t constant or complicated to process. But for speeds, single target shots can be as high as 200T without surrounding trash so it’s still good for wiping out elites while some other build, like GoD6, takes out stragglers.

Tried some runs, and while I can maintain some speed with 0 AD, the game is throwing all the worst map and mob combinations at me. Rather frustrating… I’ll try it again a bit later.

Yeah I’ve run 3 man, 115s carrying a zDH and Fists Sader. The pace was just too much for the Fists Sader. There was nearly zero lag interruptions like when you have a lower damage, fast hitting Carry run things. I think the times we did lag, was when the Fists Sader caught up and hit a Vacuumed pack.

1 Like

In-Geom is great, I’m at around 3:30-4:00 solo GR120s right now without Nemesis/Strongarms, Squirts Amulet and 10% CDR from the Follower.

I like how it resets Bombs after the elite dies.

1 Like

Just got a great reply from Northwar about this. Bomber has been added to the S Tier for Solo XP over on Maxroll!

At least now we may see the build getting some attention. There were painfully few people trying it out on PTR with the follower changes.

1 Like

dmkt , it was my own bad experience, when once in season 22 i decided to join the group. There was another crus (not bomb) , wd and dh. And when the first long lag cause those guys texting me to change my gear for something with less AD. Through run we had 30sec+ freezes. I felt myself like a dumbest idiot, who broke the game for others. Then i never go with others…

1 Like

Could have possibly been the WD. I just got out of a game where something similar happened whenever the Barb pulled a nice group together.

1 Like

I bet it was Ivory Tower with Blessed Ground and Fissure spamming density. That combined with any other lag prone dps will start to cause problems, add a third DPS with AD and the game is unplayable.

Ended initial testing of 2.7 with a 3:32 clear of 120. My Ench dies a bit here if I try to pull, as her gear isn’t where I would like it to be.

On the NA leaderboard there are some high paragon dudes with 2 minute GR120s. It is roughly the same as GoD6 for speed GR120 with the capacity to do higher GR speed content.

Well, finally i cleared 130 with lazy-lod today. 2,4k para, all gear augmented. Here is not enough players in the list, so now my clear is 2nd in EU in “non 6 piece bla-bla”)) Also i want to test setup with Messer., but i haven’t any good one yet.

1 Like

Still haven’t anc. Messer. So i decided to test some GR levels to see how fast i can clear it.
Spend about 3-4hrs with break for lunch, not so much fishing, marked my best time:
131 - 10:43 (rally)
130 - 11:21 (prophet)
120 - 5:07 (rally)
115 - 3:48 (rally)
What i surprised about - Prophet isn’t so mandatory as i thought before for 130+. I finished 131 without it. Also i admit that the Prophet can be the only shoice in 135+.

Feel the potential to go higher, but it’ll take much more fishing.