Solo conquests on Switch

For my season 17 progression, I have just 1 more to complete, before I get the wings. The last thing I need to do is complete 3 conquests. I’m not hardcore, so my options are one of the few set dungeon completions or the one to finish acts 1-5 story in under an hour. I’ve read that it’s next to impossible to do the story in under an hour on consoles for whatever reason. Is that true? Most of all, solo.

Really would prefer the finishing all acts in under an hour than farming up all the set pieces I need to do the set dungeons.

The Seasonal Conquest rotation continues! For the speedy, Sprinter and Speed Racer return, challenging you to complete all five Acts of the campaign in under 1 hour. Greedy nephalem might be more suited to completing Avarice or Avaritia , where you’ll need to rack up a gold streak of 50,000,000 outside of The Vault. Complementing our Seasonal Buff, The Thrill and Superhuman request that you complete a Greater Rift Level 45 without the assistance of any equipped Set Bonus. It’ll be a Season for alt-aholics, as Years of War and Dynasty requires completing a Greater Rift Level 55 with the set bonuses of six different Class sets, while Masters of the Universe and Masters of Sets ask you to complete eight different Set Dungeons. Flex those muscles and show us your class mastery, heroes!

even if you start at lvl1 solo now you can get this 3 conquest in a week…

1)Gr45 without sets
2)50 million
3) Gr55 6 sets

if any1 is hard or no time to grind for them I pick HC or SC than go for number 1 again…

GR55 6 sets is just farming IMO, 50 million is also farming IMO but just a lvl50 Boon Lgem go to the hardest torment you get it if trouble go cow lvl

Again if you feel complete 1 hr is better go ahead :slight_smile:

Agree with Teresa. I just did it solo myself. With the LON buff, GR45 without set items is a breeze. Avarice is a little harder to achieve, but still relatively easy with a level 50 boon of the hoarder and good rift maps (or a cow stick). Finally, the GR55 is doable too. Create another class with the same mainstat. For example, I started with a Necro, then created a Wiz and also a Witch Doctor. All INT classes so gear can be shared. WD sets are easy to use, so do four with that class, if possible.

A second class with the same main stat is probably easiest, but this is also the season where leveling a HC toon from scratch and doing GR45 is probably going to be the easiest of any season and not too far behind the “second class” idea. The reason is that the seasonal buff basically means collecting 5 or 6 of any ancient items makes the GR45 doable but doing the GR55 with extra class sets involves collecting specific matching set items and the support legendaries that go with them.

A gem of ease makes leveling the second class character a breeze, at the small cost of leveling one to 25. And in a pinch you can farm mats with your first character that is probably already farming T10-T13+.

But farming until you get 5 or 6 ancients is probably a little quicker than farming for 6 items of 2 sets (really just 5 + RoRG which you probably already have).

GR45 is a walk in the park with LoN effect, but GR55 with a class set involves a pretty specific build.

I just finished my 3 conquests solo. Found that the easiest way to do so was
a) GR45 with the Season buff is stupid easy.
b) Avarice is simple too. Grind out 50 Horadric Caches (or wtf they’re called) and open them all at once without moving. $50m gold in two steps.
c) Set dungeons. Just pound out your main’s 4 and 4 with an alt. I did it with Necro and WD.

Or just level a Boon of the Hoarder to L50 and just farm with it.

Avarice will trigger before too long just doing rifts or some of the denser bounty maps. Or do a cow level at a steady pace (no stopping, but not too fast for the pet to get most of the gold as you go) with a pet and without stopping.

In earlier seasons I’ve just been wearing BotH to build up lots of gold and to speed up farming with its secondary effect and randomly saw the conquest trigger in passing without even thinking about it or trying for it.