So what was your primal gift this season

Sledge of Athskeleng - junk. Then 10 minutes later a primal Nutcracker. 0/2

2 Likes

My second (and so far only other) primal was a Blackthorne’s chest.

3 Likes

I wish you better luck my friend.

Mantle of Channeling. First time I got something even remotely useful as the GR70 primal.

1 Like

I just got the blackthorne boots today to go with that. :grinning:

So far I have 5 primals, nothing I can use on my Necro.
One Primal was from Kadala and one from Act 3 bounty cache. ‘Pride’s fall’

I have a habit of keeping Primals in a separate tab so that I can keep track of the trash I find and then coun’t them when I’m done with the Season/char.

2 Likes

For my monk I actually got a primal that was for my class and actually 1/2 useful for a change - Uliana’s gloves. First time my free primal was one that wasn’t automatically scrapped. :partying_face:

My first primal this season was Leger’s Disdain with AD, so it’s useable. My second one was Wisdom of Kalan with CHD. It seems the game really wanted me to play Inarius poison scythe.

I consistently get set piece armor as my gift, 2 seasons in a row and 4 of the last 5. I’ll follow up today when I ding 70, wish me luck

I can top that with a primal blackthorns pants xD

2 Likes

Typhon pants, which sucks cause i want to run a lod build. Also I got 5 primal pants so far, what am i supposed to do with all these, i cant wear them all :frowning:

Xarian or whatever its called sword on barb. Ive gotten a good number of primals. The only one I use is blade of the tribes which is epic. I’m going to make a hardcore necro as soon as the new challenge rift is up. Hopefully it’s better than the enchantress cooldown token i got last season.

My luck with primals has been good for some reason. Maybe they buff primal drop-rates for opening weekend? Like how a bartender serves the good stuff for your first drink, then grabs the bottle from under the counter for subsequent drinks.

First primal was something bad, I don’t even remember. But yesterday I got primal Yang’s. On the first night I got a primal Ninth Cirri (albeit with no good rolls).

1 Like

You could do worse. I really enjoyed the Boomstick (Unhallowed Essence) build. If I weren’t still focused on figuring out these new sets, I’d probably be running one right now. Probably will, by the end of the season. I just can’t stick with one hero per season. Guess I’m just not built that way.

Here’s hoping my next primal will be something that can be used by any build I run. I expect nothing.

String of ears here with abysmal rolls. Not that it’s any useful even when well-rolled, the only standard build that used it that I have in mind is the pre-crimson’s condemn crusader. So, only >1 year late. And wrong class. And bad rolls. Nice 15 souls though.

1 Like

Blackthorn Amulet yada yada yada

1 Like

Arthef’s spark of life. 2h mace. Rolled with dex. I’m a barb. I’m leet now.

1 Like

I lol’d when I saw this in clan chat…then I got me a sweet Telerand’s Hand for mine…

Shortly after got a Bone Ringer that I thought looked pretty epic, but no AD and no Max Essence…probably will use it just for the damage boost for now.

2 Likes

So THAT’S where I got the primal ancient GoD chestpiece! On a DH. Did I win the primal lottery??

2 Likes

I had one key left last night, and when I scrolled up in the GR range, it stopped at 69…/smh. I logged off, and passed out. I will hopefully know what I get in about 7 hours.

1 Like

Ouch. That has to be frustrating. Well…on the bright side, you probably aren’t missing anything great.

1 Like