So what was your primal gift this season

I got a Leoric’s Crown.

3 Likes

Running a Monk, received a Hack Thorns (axe), what a waste. So much for “smart loot”.

1 Like

I’m playing DH, I got a Balefire Caster. The hand crossbow with fire damage on it. I actually used it for a bit, but replaced with a Dawn and Fortress Ballista.

It was some useless non-class specific ring that I knew was an insta-salvage.

5 Likes

Gladiator Gauntlets. The ultimate ‘build defining’ item.

4 Likes

I haven’t got there yet, but the past 3 seasons my primal “gift” was a Nailbiter! I hope I can break that cycle this season, probably a Crushbane!

6 Likes

Well the crown is basically useless levelling a new toon, but its a level 70 item…it could have been worse (primal horadric hamburger…hold the mustard please

Shard of Hate. Gave it to my templar.

2 Likes

Razeth volition. Needed for the necro, but not for wearing :confused:

What primal gift? I never received a damn thing. So you’re all more than likely full of crap.

The first time you successfully complete a GR70 in the season, you get a primal. Most of the time they’re hot garbage, but it’s fun to commiserate with one another.

7 Likes

Got a Eun-jang-do ‘that freezing dagger’ on my Necro.

Follower weapon pretty much. :smile:

Shenlong. I don’t use it on any build, but I might try something new. That will have to come after I’m done messing around with my PoJ. The entire concept of losing passive generation and my Spirit continuously drained away is not appealing to me. That makes it a cursed item in my view, and no, nobody is going to be able to change my mind about that, no matter how great you think it is.

If I play around with it and find a way to enjoy it eventually, that’s something else. For now, it’ll gather dust in my stash. I’d much rather have had Won Khim Lau.

EDIT: Just got my second primal…The Ess of Johan. That’s just painful. :laughing:

i got primal Zakaras
useless non-class specific item just like evey one of my primals since that. :expressionless:

My first two where bad but I got hunter’s wrath with good rolls as my third.

2 Likes

Pride of Cassius. I play DH.

lol…TBD, we’re only a few days in; I won’t be hitting GR 70 until next week probably.

1 Like

wtf problen with the ss22 . i can join adven now

I’m playing Crusader this season.
My free primal was a Wrath of the Bone King two-handed mace.

In a season, the very first time you successfully complete a solo GR70 (or higher) you unlock an achievement, and you get a 100% guaranteed primal drop. This is what’s being referred to as a “primal gift”.

2 Likes

…and most of us get stuck wishing they’d kept the receipt. :smiley:

2 Likes