So today, Patch Notes!

So, the forum will be filled with complainers crying about the updated notes on Friday, :popcorn: time.

3 Likes

No. We wanna know: what time on Friday? :smile:

4 Likes

Never fear the forum will have multiple threads asking what time it will be posted.

Friday an update blog for D3 (about time) and Saturday more news for D4 looking good.

3 Likes

That was excactly what I thought!

Now we will see a barrage of posts about what time…

Any bets?

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

How about this instead: 1) Who will be the first one to create a thread asking what time on Friday" 2) Who will be the first one to create a thread complaining after the blog has been posted?

3 Likes

Now we know blog will be up Friday, we can focus back on ask ourselves - “Where is Bravata?”

Causing trouble on the D2R forum. I will not link to the posts they are similar to the ones “I Quit” had on this forum.

2 Likes

LMAO

I miss him here, but I’m not mad enough to endure a D2R forum

Please do so, lol! Is it popular?

It takes a lot of intestinal fortitude.

End of business Friday. With the D4 news Sat, we should have a clearer idea of when the next stream will be.

1 Like

They should delay it until next Monday, just so the people complaining about it being Friday can actually have a legit reason to complain.

2 Likes

if I’m not mistaken seasons always start on a Friday…I doubt it will be the 21st probably more like the 24th or maybe even March 3rd

He’s talking about the Patch going Live, which is usually on Tuesday.

Seasons yes, are going live on Friday. Hopefully, S28 will start the next Friday! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The game awards were on Dec, 8th, the first stream was on the 15th.

The IGN Fan Fest will be on the 18th, so maybe the next D4 stream will be the week of the 19th.

Thanks for the update. Hopefully there’s some last minute changes like a mobility buff to the Typhon set.

That’s my guess as well.

1 Like

ah right my mistake…the patch itself not the season, my b

24th or not ? that is the question

I think it will be the 24th given when the current season is ending. Everyone just wants to see the changes they made so we have time to plan before the next season starts. Hard to do when they wait forever to post the updated patch notes, knowing they gutted the fun after PTR.

noice, its so nice to knooow