So today, Patch Notes!

oh no…

Something something must be 20 characters.

1 Like

Not to mention ninja changes.

Stop don’t say it’s name anymore! It sees all, and thinks it knows all, don’t summon it.

3 Likes

Well, the PTR info thread has now disappeared from the top of the page so perhaps we might get the final notes soon.

2 Likes

Do you know when Season 29 will end?

(Yes, I’m getting a little ahead of the next threads)

1 Like

Feb 11th 2024. Calling it now.

Great! Then today is it then! :slight_smile:

1 Like

very, very, very cool!!! :wink:

Come on Blizz, I need my notes… else I can’t sleep tonight! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have the EMTs on speed dial for when the kids go into a tantrum if they do not get the notes today. :ambulance:

3 Likes

I wouldn’t count on today, perhaps two days later? About two days later, only 3 days or so would be left to Season 27 end. That’d be my guess at least.

Just tomorrow i guess.

I mean theres still time… Its only 1:17pm over there. Not all announcements are at 8am.

Not trying to estimate the release if it happens to day, but it’ll probably be around 3:00 pm Pacific Time. So about an hour and a half from this posting.

But that could be off because these things are that unpredictable.

Tantrums if they don’t, riots when they do.

I wonder who will be the first one to cry when they see the adjustments in the updated notes :cry: :crying_cat_face: :sob:.

You mean so I can read how they’re gonna further gimp the Disintegrate using Wizard?

Rage as the default response has a certain simplicity to it…

No patch notes, uninstalled.

I don’t wanna get on the wrong side of some people but tomorrow is 14th February; Valentine’s Day. Do you really think developers would release patch notes and get to work on Valentine’s Day? Personally, I don’t think so. So that’s why I stay firm on the idea of that patch notes will be released at least two days later from now.