So sup barb did 150 solo in EU again after the 'fix'?

If you’re going to say the same thing as my post, I DEMAND a “Like”, Micro. Demand. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Independent confirmation with additional evidence as proof.

Liked

2 Likes

The most important thing that happens out of this is that it does not happen again.

This season will go down in D3 history as "Season 21, the season of allowed exploits".

1 Like

Like I said in another thread, I think I would be okay with a stacking 1% damage buff per mob kill; you could easily reach ~200 stacks for 200% damage. That’s pretty good, but it’s not broken like #21.

I don’t think supports could kill fast enough to stack it, and the RG is out of the question.

2 Likes

This is easily fixable if 0 stacks do 0 damage, which clearly isn’t the case. The only way for support to get stacks then is to find a conduit pylon. That rarely happens with 0 kills.

2 Likes

D3 RoS 140-150 GR clears on Season in a nutshell… Grouping 50+ mobs in one place and praying to get the right “weather effect” and an open map with good mob density with a good pylon combination…
What an absurd way to clear highiest GRs, but hey according to Blizz it’s

Now that would be hilarious to have indeed :joy:

1 Like

It seems that Blizz is encouraging us to just rift and drop 1000 keys to find the right RNG compared to grinding paragons and gear like normal.
This seasonal buff has always been so buggy, but this is just a sad day for the community.

1 Like

Yes unfortunately.
If a regular ordinary player like me who plays 1-8 hours depending on free time, you can only do so many rifts above 115 before you cannot do any more. That is, a GR can have a short crappy 1st part and great 2nd (&3rd) that makes up for it but lately, I am getting 2x long caves (which were supposed to be shorter) and big open spaces, each with next to nothing in it, or four GR’s in a row with no monster clustering for the majority. I have quit more rifts lately than I have completed. Anyone that has played long enough can assess density and even if they are behind, knows when they can catch up and when it’s time to leave.
The seasonal effects are best as everyone knows, when in an enclosed space with lots of monsters around, but if there is only one monster there, it’s pretty uneventful.

Be right back gamers. Let me grab my popcorn. This is gold to watch!

It has always been like that. The amount of RNG for a good clear is massive. And it’s been a part of the game for a long time. If you don’t fish for a good rift you’re never gonna do good times. Let me put it like this. 1k keys for a good rift. Can you say 2-3k?? Fishing is a part of the game and people should and are getting rewarded for having the character to do so.

250 keys spent, and 5.5hours of gametime. Bless rng Dave.

I hope my like on this post will suffice since I actually agree with this lol. +1

I’m pretty sure he knows this. The point you’re missing is the fact that this was done with a zdps character. Blizzard did not intend for players to be able to complete GR 150’s, solely relying on the seasons theme and dealing technically no damage at all. They “hotfixed” the solo exploit when it was done before, and they changed the way the theme worked from PTR to live to prevent this from happening, and here it is…again.

He only brought up the amount of keys required due to the amount of insane luck one must have to be able to do something like this. Fishing has already been an absurd activity in general for D3, but environmental themes exaggerates this problem much further.

All of that said aside, the video was pretty entertaining to watch.

1 Like

You don’t need that much time : D Quento just did 150 GR with only 1300 paragon :smiley: lol that IS hilarious. Especially as you see his 0 caldesann s*hitty gear… nothing to say here.

You need to Jean Claude Van Slam it !!!

Well that’s the amount of keys and hours I used to clear 150 as Zbarb. And it’s quite lucky to get the RNG I had in that little time. And Quento didn’t “Just do” a 150. He did it close to 1.5 month ago.

1 Like

If they are so keen on nerfing characters that can reach 150…I don’t see how they “intend” to let a character with no damage clear a 150…

Now for those who are using it to do such, more power to them…I sure as heck don’t have the patience for farming keys and GR’s. If they use thud or whatever it is, they don’t deserve it.

2 Likes

The date is Sept. 14 . Look the ladder in EU

The date is 7/14/2020 so if that’s not 7’th July then idk.

In the US date format 7/14/2020 = 14th July 2020.

However, the clearance being discussed in the opening post was on the EU server and was done on the 7th of September 2020. However, that time has since been beaten and the S21 Rank 1 solo Barb clearance is now 9 minutes 19 seconds and was done on the 15th September 2020, at 05:33, i.e. around 14 hours ago.