So sup barb did 150 solo in EU again after the 'fix'?

So sup barb did 150 solo in EU again after the ‘fix’ ? Wtf Blizz?

3 Likes

Just checked the EU S21 solo Barb leaderboards and the Rank 1 solo Barb has indeed done a GR150 in 9 minutes 28 seconds, on the 7th September, using a 4 Raekor / 2 H90 setup, i.e. a support Barb. With that setup, I have no idea how he’d manage to kill any mobs in order to power up the seasonal theme’s weather effects. There’s two other 150 clears there, one’s a WW/Rend build and the other’s also a Raekor support build. Rank 4 is a GR141.

Hmm…

They fish for snowball in a very tigh corridor and low health mobs, do their first stacks like that, and then keep the ball rolling (pun intended) until they kill the boss.

That’s insanely improbable and yet it happened.

Something stinks here. If that’s done just by abusing the season theme in a gimmicky way, then this season is truly a failure.

3 Likes

I declare the season a rousing success. I got another stash tab and the stupid pet. Blizzard succeed in convincing me to play yet another season which was their primary goal. What some european support barb did has no effect on me at all. You are, of course, free to feel differently.

2 Likes

Rank envy.

Just lol.

2 Likes

Weren’t ALL of the season 21 150 clears ONLY possible because of the season theme?

5 Likes

It’s one thing to accumulate insane amount of stacks in a group play and clear GR150s that way. This is about a solo player doing GR150 with a zDPS build. Doing GR150 even with solo push build isn’t easy, it should be impossible with zDPS build.

1 Like

I thought I seen a video on someone showing an exploit for the season with solo. Obviously if someone is clearing a 150 issuing a support build, the theme was exploited somehow…of I guess I should say “it’s working as intended” so not really exploiting?

And to think someone in barb chat was arguing with me that the season theme was not overpower. He went on to tell me that I was bad for only clearing 138 non season. Even the clears you see in the 140ish range at 3k paragon is like 10 level gain from the theme at least. A 150 clear at 3k paragon is at least a 20 level gain but I’m assuming there is an exploit.

3 Likes

basically they cheesed it by fishing hard for a gg tileset and mob types then mega pulled to a pylon and basically snowballed from there one would asssume.

My guess is that he gathered the entire floor in one tiny area that lets a snowball bounce around like mad. This might be able to kill even with 0 stacks, and then he would just keep the stacks rolling.

My guess is this is a legitimate clear, but I could be completely wrong lol

Think he had free Con when enter Gr.
GZ to him!

Ok maybe somehow he could kill first 100-150 mobs but how did he managed to keep the stacks? He had no party members to share stacks with. And after 1.5 min they should’ve reset to 0. If they didn’t then there’s some exploit. He finished 150 in under 10 min. That was insane.

150s also cleared in U.S. Hardcore. 1 support barb and 1 support necro.

1 Like

There is a video

11 Likes

When you have someone to share stacks with it is understandable and everyone knows how it works. No exploit there and works as intended (by Blizzard)

I should have mentioned, they were solo. No stack sharing.

1 Like

You don’t keep the stacks. You use the kills from the previous stacks to generate new stacks with the seasonal theme killing demons.
Seasonal theme procs → seasonal theme kills mobs → you generate new stacks from those kills → seasonal theme procs with new stacks

3 Likes