So sup barb did 150 solo in EU again after the 'fix'?

I should have mentioned, they were solo. No stack sharing.

1 Like

You don’t keep the stacks. You use the kills from the previous stacks to generate new stacks with the seasonal theme killing demons.
Seasonal theme procs → seasonal theme kills mobs → you generate new stacks from those kills → seasonal theme procs with new stacks

3 Likes

Thats a legit clear. He needed alot to go right but it happened.

3 Likes

Ok thanks for the explanation . Still i don’t think 0 dps character should be able to do 150 solo. Besides , it seems only barb can do that due to the ablity to pull and gather large mob packs together in one spot. At the whole I believe all this stuff stinks af.

Necro has done it too

2 Likes

Just remember folks, this is…

12 Likes

Next season theme - you enter a GR and immediately get a super-hero power of 100500% multiplicative damage buff (scales with GR lvl). No gear no caldesanns no paragon needed :smiley:

3 Likes

Sort of. If you ignore the fact he is using THud.

3 Likes

How do you know he’s using thud? Like what’s the tall tell sign?

2 Likes

The funny thing I find about this whole situation is that S21 is clearly just a big mistake/bug but blizzaard is covering it up as “working as intended” and that the design team meant to design it this way. A zdps support clearing a GR150 solo lol… Someone in the D3 team needs to be fired.

Seeing shrines before they appeared on his map, knowing how much progress he had around him, seeing the elites on the map.

2 Likes

Agreed, this season is very odd that this is even possible.
Very discouraging to those of us trying to clear by killing monsters.
Allowing a Z class to clear 150s almost promotes more to clear that way.

You want to fire the one guy working on D3? Then what?

8 Likes

Hire someone else who can create a better code for seasonal themes with low to none bugs, someone with more creativity. Or hire someone to help the current 1 person design team, I dont think its actaully 1 person… I would think there is at least more than 1 in that design team.

why doens’t Blizzard bann for using thud?

It is called balance. If a zdps char can do a 150, every build should be able to do a 150. Don’t be surprised if next season’s “balance patch” is just this terrible season theme applied so every build can do max gr.

its called season theme not balance lol

This was in June PTR and complained about - THEN - supposedly fixed - THEN - 'Working as intended" after they re-ramped the damage back up again.

Even though I love this game, sometimes the things that they do sucks BIG time! :thinking: :man_facepalming: :woman_facepalming:
:peace_symbol:

1 Like

Solo HC supp barb 150 clear and Solo HC Necro supp clear too…wtf, never saw a solo 150 clear on HC before

EDIT: yes, there was a lot of 150 clear on HC on season 19 :S