So sick of burning through materials

Hey! I just did my first GR70 on this toon, and was stoked to see a Primal Cage of the Hellborn (UE Chest) drop…please be good…please be good…

ID’d it and got Dex, Armor, and Sentry damage, with + Gold, and Poison Res.

+15 Souls…thanks…

But what annoys me with these crafting episodes are probably the outlying results, which don’t happen too often, but when they do, they really chap my hide.

I understand about the various effective UE builds, but in Season, around P450, I don’t really have a lot of materials to burn up, and I look toward satisfying results. But this time, man! I kept getting Chakram, Impale, over and over, and finally, on the very last roll I could do, got Multishot at 11%.

In Season, at barely P450 I’m not too interested in min/maxing.

Oh, on another note, the Crimson plan finally dropped tonight as I was doing one random Bounty to gain the materials for my one required to reforge for the Season. So there’s that.

Embedding the picture you made a link to…

Hot damn! I’d take that in a heartbeat, turn it physical and be a very happy bunny indeed! I wouldn’t even mind the secondary.

2 Likes

Dang, I’d be happy with just main stat CHD and CHC.

Got one primal FoT today. Guess what… Junk.

please do not touch my Life%, or I’ll hit you with a whole lot of wind!!

I feel your pain. I finally managed to get a primal one and im still not that impressed with the stats it rolled…

Finally…

OK, so whose amulet is this? I saw yours, and it’s the bomb, but this one has got to be Photoshop…Fire is my element, and this amulet makes me drool! It would easily sell for $5000+ back in the day…

It’s mine. Scooped it last season playing LoD Rapid Fire. =) Never seen it before, never will again!

It’s sitting on my NS DH BurgerSlayer with the other gear from the previous two seasons playing Rapid Fire…
https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Zurtle-6510/hero/111226179

As Zurtle doesn’t have TL3, he made a non-clickable link. When I replied, I just included the same URL but embedded it so everyone could see it.

It’s definitely just the odds not being in your favor. Anytime an item rolls a +damage to skill affix, it’s picked out of a full set of not just other similar skills, but also other affixes that aren’t +damage to skill. So you can easily have 10+ possible picks for that one affix slot every time you reroll the slot.

My 5th reroll was ancient. It has
997 vit
9.5 chc
100chd
Socket
7% cool down
Every one since has been parhetic. All resist life per second and so on. Think ill stick with this and put mats elsewhere. Tbe vit kets me roll vit of other items anyway